Thread: Paul Pierce?

Raptors Republic All-Star Mediumcore's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Paul Pierce?

I got a bit of a chuckle out of this article, but hey this time of year what else is there to talk about:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...or-paul-pierce

Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Wonder what the writer was drinking/smoking or snorting?

As you say "...but hey this time of year what else is there to talk about..."

Raptors Republic Superstar planetmars's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

You know an author is bad when they don't even know how to use the Trade Machine properly. But if this was on the table: Pierce for Bargnani+Fields, I would do it in a heartbeat.

We can then buy out Pierce for $5M and get both Bargnani and Fields off the payroll. That's a win-win in my books.

4. Like Blacklash2k4 liked this post
    Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

looks like tenforthewin got a job at bleacher report...Though I guess that can only improve the journalistic qualities of that site.

6. Like isaacthompson, Blacklash2k4 liked this post
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats a no go....Boston would never trade PP to a situation that he would not approve of. Yes we all know that the Celtics are looking to revamp but PP is pretty revered there. They would buy him out first ...and let him find his own spot if he wanted to continue playing which would be on a winning team.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Boston will trade to a division rival. They didnt allow the nets to interview doc rivers.

Raptors Republic All-Star Mediumcore's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote planetmars wrote: View Post
    You know an author is bad when they don't even know how to use the Trade Machine properly. But if this was on the table: Pierce for Bargnani+Fields, I would do it in a heartbeat.

We can then buy out Pierce for $5M and get both Bargnani and Fields off the payroll. That's a win-win in my books.
    That was my thoughts exactly...you could get rid of both Bargnani and Fields, and get a veteran in the locker room that still has a few good year in 'em? That would be robbery plain and simple.

Raptors Republic Starter JordanMariam14's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

How about instead we trade Bargs for Garnett.

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
    How about instead we trade Bargs for Garnett.
    That's a totally a fair trade for Boston! Bargnani does everything Garnett does and more. Mr. Primo can shoot threes and long twos just like Garnett. Il Mago might not play defense as well, but who needs Bargnani to play defense when you have defensive stars like Rondo and Bradley. He also doesn't rebound at all, but you have Rondo pulling triple doubles all game, so Boston has no worries about that. Now that I say this, I think this is too fair of a trade. We should get Rondo or Bradley for this too!

Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

If Boston tanks and they nab Wiggins theres no way he is ever going to be a Raptor. If wiggins falls to Boston either LA team he isnt going to want to leave storied franchises to "come home" when his rookie deal expires.

Thread Information