Grizzled Vets and Young Tough Guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Anyone else willing to do Perkins/29/32 for Bargnani?

They don't come more grizzled than Perkins.

Rice and kabongo would be nice pick ups. Check rices dleage stats from feb 4th on plus 6 playoff games. He is the ani DeRozan: efficient scoring, rebounds, creates, plays D.

I would then trade DeRozan for a Pf.

Use mle to lock up experienced PG.

Fields, Ross, rice battle for starting SG.
    I would be all over perkins and picks.

If myck is available late first i think that is a no brainer pick.

I would bury fields at the end of the bench and only bring him in as a defensive stopper until he proves he can do anything. I would not empty a roster spot with the expectation he will provide anything. Right now, to me, fields is an expiring contract next year and that is it.

I would probably want one of the remaining centers with the other pick.

I think perkins gets rid of gray so bigv, amir, perkins with acy and late pick center as the developing bigs under contract.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      I would be all over perkins and picks.

If myck is available late first i think that is a no brainer pick.

I would bury fields at the end of the bench and only bring him in as a defensive stopper until he proves he can do anything. I would not empty a roster spot with the expectation he will provide anything. Right now, to me, fields is an expiring contract next year and that is it.

I would probably want one of the remaining centers with the other pick.

I think perkins gets rid of gray so bigv, amir, perkins with acy and late pick center as the developing bigs under contract.
      Disagree fieds cannot do anything.

Bad news: 2 more seasons on his contract.

Comment

Disagree fieds cannot do anything.

Bad news: 2 more seasons on his contract.
        Not can't do anything....but definately not "made space for" so he can have a more prominent role. I wouldn't do any team planning where i am writing in fields as a player to move forward with. Too me anything he does is a bonus and if he turns it around we re-evaluate the situation but we don't plan for him to all of a sudden be impressive and capable.

I know he has 2 years left. I am already on next year so when i said next year i actually meant next next year when i should have waited until next week to start next year talk when the contract years get renewed. Hahaha

Comment

They don't come more grizzled than Perkins.

Rice and kabongo would be nice pick ups. Check rices dleage stats from feb 4th on plus 6 playoff games. He is the ani DeRozan: efficient scoring, rebounds, creates, plays D.

I would then trade DeRozan for a Pf.

Use mle to lock up experienced PG.

Fields, Ross, rice battle for starting SG.
          As impressive of how good Rice Jr stats were. We need to remember it was D league.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            As impressive of how good Rice Jr stats were. We need to remember it was D league.
            Against grown men with nba rules.... But yes.

Comment

Whenever I see a question like this, I always think the same thing. Is there anyone you WOULDN'T trade Bargs for at this point? I honestly don't know if there is a single player/contract that I would say no to.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                Whenever I see a question like this, I always think the same thing. Is there anyone you WOULDN'T trade Bargs for at this point? I honestly don't know if there is a single player/contract that I would say no to.

Kwame Brown? lol then again every coach knows to simply bench Kwame so having him is probably better than Bargnani coming in letting the opposing team score 12 and him being a -32 in 10 minutes of action.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                  Kwame Brown? lol then again every coach knows to simply bench Kwame so having him is probably better than Bargnani coming in letting the opposing team score 12 and him being a -32 in 10 minutes of action.
                  Kwame is also on a 1yr, $3Million contract, so yes please.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Im surprised Kwame is still in the league....theresso many D Leaguers who probably have more talent than him.

Comment

Tyrus Thomas

Comment

Beasley
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Luke Walton

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                            Beasley
                            That might be the only one, based on his contract as well as the player. But if Phoenix included a good pick, I'd probably do it.

Comment

Perkins is as bad on offense as Bargnani is on defense, and Perks defense has dropped.off a significant amount after leaving Boston, so not the guy i would like the Raps to go after

Comment

Juwan Howard
                                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                                X