Paul Pierce?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Pierce?

I got a bit of a chuckle out of this article, but hey this time of year what else is there to talk about:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...or-paul-pierce

Wonder what the writer was drinking/smoking or snorting?

As you say "...but hey this time of year what else is there to talk about..."

Comment

You know an author is bad when they don't even know how to use the Trade Machine properly. But if this was on the table: Pierce for Bargnani+Fields, I would do it in a heartbeat.

We can then buy out Pierce for $5M and get both Bargnani and Fields off the payroll. That's a win-win in my books.

Comment

looks like tenforthewin got a job at bleacher report...Though I guess that can only improve the journalistic qualities of that site.

Comment

Thats a no go....Boston would never trade PP to a situation that he would not approve of. Yes we all know that the Celtics are looking to revamp but PP is pretty revered there. They would buy him out first ...and let him find his own spot if he wanted to continue playing which would be on a winning team.

Comment

I don't think Boston will trade to a division rival. They didnt allow the nets to interview doc rivers.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
              You know an author is bad when they don't even know how to use the Trade Machine properly. But if this was on the table: Pierce for Bargnani+Fields, I would do it in a heartbeat.

We can then buy out Pierce for $5M and get both Bargnani and Fields off the payroll. That's a win-win in my books.
              That was my thoughts exactly...you could get rid of both Bargnani and Fields, and get a veteran in the locker room that still has a few good year in 'em? That would be robbery plain and simple.

Comment

How about instead we trade Bargs for Garnett.

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                  How about instead we trade Bargs for Garnett.
                  That's a totally a fair trade for Boston! Bargnani does everything Garnett does and more. Mr. Primo can shoot threes and long twos just like Garnett. Il Mago might not play defense as well, but who needs Bargnani to play defense when you have defensive stars like Rondo and Bradley. He also doesn't rebound at all, but you have Rondo pulling triple doubles all game, so Boston has no worries about that. Now that I say this, I think this is too fair of a trade. We should get Rondo or Bradley for this too!

Comment

If Boston tanks and they nab Wiggins theres no way he is ever going to be a Raptor. If wiggins falls to Boston either LA team he isnt going to want to leave storied franchises to "come home" when his rookie deal expires.

Comment

Working...
                    X