Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Nobody Shoot Me...BUT...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Nobody Shoot Me...BUT...

Miami may be shopping Chris Bosh.

I'M JUST SAYING...

http://tracking.si.com/2013/06/09/bo...is-bosh-trade/

...putting him back in his natural 4 spot could do wonders...

...okay everyone go about your day

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Go end yourself.

Raptors Republic All-Star Soft Euro's Avatar
    Utrecht, The Netherlands (Yes, that's Europe!)
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't see what the Bobcats have to offer that the Heat would take. Very small chance that they'll trade Bosh after winning another title.

Raptors Republic All-Star Jclaw's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh the potential incredible irony! Bosh is going to take his talent to...Charlotte? The dysfunctional jordan empire? Sure he's won two rings, but that might even things out. For one year

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Soft Euro wrote: View Post
    I don't see what the Bobcats have to offer that the Heat would take.
    The #4 pick in this years draft. And the money Saving. Charlotte could theoretically take on Boshs entire contract while only sending back the pick. Thats gotta look pretty enticing, especially if it means they can draft someone like Noel or Alex Len to replace him.

Very small chance that they'll trade Bosh after winning another title.
    And I'm not too sure how strongly Miami feels about Bosh' contributions to their Champtionship Run. He basically struggled the entire playoffs. Not to mention, of the Big 3, he's the easiest to replace, and upgrade.
    Last edited by Joey; Mon Jun 24th, 2013 at 12:12 PM.
    "I have self-doubt. I have insecurity. I have fear of failure. We all have self-doubt. You don't deny it, but you also don't capitulate to it. You embrace it. You rise above it." -Kobe Bryant

6. Like Rapstor4Life, Puffer, Axel liked this post
    Raptors Republic All-Star RandomGuy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Wade and Bron personally asked owners to trade him as he's ruining their "cool" image.
    #FREE

8. Like Rapstor4Life liked this post
    Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote RandomGuy wrote: View Post
    Wade and Bron personally asked owners to trade him as he's ruining their "cool" image.
    Chris Bosh is the Urkel to thier RedMan and Methodman.

10. Like Axel liked this post
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    And I'm not too sure how strongly Miami feels about Bosh' contributions to their Champtionship Run. He basically struggled the entire playoffs. Not to mention, of the Big 3, he's the easiest to replace, and upgrade.
    Actually, Wade is the easiest to replace and upgrade, were it not for the fact that he's obviously untradeable due to sentimental reasons.

Bosh is basically the lynchpin to Miami's defensive scheme because he's so fast. He scored 0 points in game 7? Big deal, he held Danny Green to one lousy three. Bosh is very, very hard to replace. Miami isn't shopping Chris Bosh; Charlotte is doing what they do best, which is publicly begging.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    The #4 pick in this years draft. And the money Saving. Charlotte could theoretically take on Boshs entire contract while only sending back the pick. Thats gotta look pretty enticing, especially if it means they can draft someone like Noel or Alex Len to replace him.

I'm having a bit of a different opinion on his worth to the championship and I don't know if he'll be that easily replaced. I think Wade is the easiest to replace, but they'll never do it (I think). It will also be a very big gamble with little upside. Considering their results in the last years; they can't really improve, but they can go down and that will taint some careers.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote magoon wrote: View Post
    Actually, Wade is the easiest to replace and upgrade, were it not for the fact that he's obviously untradeable due to sentimental reasons.

Bosh is basically the lynchpin to Miami's defensive scheme because he's so fast. He scored 0 points in game 7? Big deal, he held Danny Green to one lousy three. Bosh is very, very hard to replace. Miami isn't shopping Chris Bosh; Charlotte is doing what they do best, which is publicly begging.
    Seems I didn't need to post...

Btw, did anyone already acknowledge that Bosh was pretty much right before game 6 when he said Green wouldn't be open? Cocky, but didn't the last threepoint attempt in that game by Green get blocked by Bosh?

Raptors Republic Superstar Chr1s1anL's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Just plain NO!

Raptors Republic All-Star Letter N's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Bosh out, Howard in.

not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6!!!

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote drunkmunky wrote: View Post
    go end yourself.
    hahahahahha

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems I didn't need to post...

Btw, did anyone already acknowledge that Bosh was pretty much right before game 6 when he said Green wouldn't be open? Cocky, but didn't the last threepoint attempt in that game by Green get blocked by Bosh?
    He did not get BLOCKED, HE GOT FOULED! and no call. Bosh was shocked when there was no call. His face was like "Oh Crap, what did I just do?" then the no call "Wow, Did I really get away with that?"

Wasn't an honest call!

Raptors Republic All-Star Letter N's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

That was a block, stop crying.

19. Like Soft Euro liked this post
    Raptors Republic Superstar Bendit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
    He did not get BLOCKED, HE GOT FOULED! and no call. Bosh was shocked when there was no call. His face was like "Oh Crap, what did I just do?" then the no call "Wow, Did I really get away with that?"

Wasn't an honest call!
    Not that I disagree but you wouldn't want a ref lynching in Miami would you? Game 6 had Ginobili getting mugged by 3 Heat guys on the way to the basket at the end of the game. If whistle were out of the pocket he would have got 2 shots to go ahead/win the game I believe.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Bendit wrote: View Post
    Not that I disagree but you wouldn't want a ref lynching in Miami would you? Game 6 had Ginobili getting mugged by 3 Heat guys on the way to the basket at the end of the game. If whistle were out of the pocket he would have got 2 shots to go ahead/win the game I believe.
    I believed that also. But If you are going to give Allen three free throws and Green three free throws for less contact, then give bosh that foul. That would have put Green on the line with all the pressure in the world to make 3 free throws to tie the game and send it into over time. That would have been a game 7 to remember.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Letter N wrote: View Post
    That was a block, stop crying.
    Not crying, just stating the fact!

Raptors Republic Starter GameBreaker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post

Wasn't an honest call!
    THANK YOU!!!! I'm a very detailed person and I thought it was a foul, right from the time it occurred. And the look on his face WAS of shock and bewilderment. Then it seemed like, after surveying the floor and faces, that he realized that he was going to get away with it.
    The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
    Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
    www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
    http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
    http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Raptors Republic Starter GameBreaker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Bendit wrote: View Post
    Co-sign.
    The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
    Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
    www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
    http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
    http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Thread Information