• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody Shoot Me...BUT...

Miami may be shopping Chris Bosh.

I'M JUST SAYING...

http://tracking.si.com/2013/06/09/bo...is-bosh-trade/

...putting him back in his natural 4 spot could do wonders...

...okay everyone go about your day
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Go end yourself.

Comment

I don't see what the Bobcats have to offer that the Heat would take. Very small chance that they'll trade Bosh after winning another title.

Comment

Oh the potential incredible irony! Bosh is going to take his talent to...Charlotte? The dysfunctional jordan empire? Sure he's won two rings, but that might even things out. For one year

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
          I don't see what the Bobcats have to offer that the Heat would take.
          The #4 pick in this years draft. And the money Saving. Charlotte could theoretically take on Boshs entire contract while only sending back the pick. Thats gotta look pretty enticing, especially if it means they can draft someone like Noel or Alex Len to replace him.

Very small chance that they'll trade Bosh after winning another title.
          And I'm not too sure how strongly Miami feels about Bosh' contributions to their Champtionship Run. He basically struggled the entire playoffs. Not to mention, of the Big 3, he's the easiest to replace, and upgrade.
          Last edited by Joey; Mon Jun 24, 2013, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Wade and Bron personally asked owners to trade him as he's ruining their "cool" image.
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
              Wade and Bron personally asked owners to trade him as he's ruining their "cool" image.
              Chris Bosh is the Urkel to thier RedMan and Methodman.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                And I'm not too sure how strongly Miami feels about Bosh' contributions to their Champtionship Run. He basically struggled the entire playoffs. Not to mention, of the Big 3, he's the easiest to replace, and upgrade.
                Actually, Wade is the easiest to replace and upgrade, were it not for the fact that he's obviously untradeable due to sentimental reasons.

Bosh is basically the lynchpin to Miami's defensive scheme because he's so fast. He scored 0 points in game 7? Big deal, he held Danny Green to one lousy three. Bosh is very, very hard to replace. Miami isn't shopping Chris Bosh; Charlotte is doing what they do best, which is publicly begging.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  The #4 pick in this years draft. And the money Saving. Charlotte could theoretically take on Boshs entire contract while only sending back the pick. Thats gotta look pretty enticing, especially if it means they can draft someone like Noel or Alex Len to replace him.

I'm having a bit of a different opinion on his worth to the championship and I don't know if he'll be that easily replaced. I think Wade is the easiest to replace, but they'll never do it (I think). It will also be a very big gamble with little upside. Considering their results in the last years; they can't really improve, but they can go down and that will taint some careers.

Comment

magoon wrote: View Post
                    Actually, Wade is the easiest to replace and upgrade, were it not for the fact that he's obviously untradeable due to sentimental reasons.

Bosh is basically the lynchpin to Miami's defensive scheme because he's so fast. He scored 0 points in game 7? Big deal, he held Danny Green to one lousy three. Bosh is very, very hard to replace. Miami isn't shopping Chris Bosh; Charlotte is doing what they do best, which is publicly begging.
                    Seems I didn't need to post...

Btw, did anyone already acknowledge that Bosh was pretty much right before game 6 when he said Green wouldn't be open? Cocky, but didn't the last threepoint attempt in that game by Green get blocked by Bosh?

Comment

Just plain NO!
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Bosh out, Howard in.

not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6!!!

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                          go end yourself.
                          hahahahahha

Comment

Seems I didn't need to post...

Btw, did anyone already acknowledge that Bosh was pretty much right before game 6 when he said Green wouldn't be open? Cocky, but didn't the last threepoint attempt in that game by Green get blocked by Bosh?
                            He did not get BLOCKED, HE GOT FOULED! and no call. Bosh was shocked when there was no call. His face was like "Oh Crap, what did I just do?" then the no call "Wow, Did I really get away with that?"

Wasn't an honest call!

Comment

That was a block, stop crying.

Comment

Working...
                              X