Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why aren't we going hard in the paint for Eric Bledsoe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Check it for me. I am on iPhone. I'll check in a couple of days.
    Same lol
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Let me get this straight....

You are bringing efficiency in to a conversation regarding DeRozan???
      No, into a conversation involving free throws vs. 3-pointers.

Comment

• If Derozan for Bledsoe works then can we use lowry and one of second rounders for Afflalo?
        Whoever told you skies the limit is looking dumb because I'm 22 and i'm moonwalking on the sun.

Comment

• I would not do Derozan for Bledsoe straight up. Id expect at least a first rounder out of the Clippers for a proven talent at the same age as Bledsoe.

Though if we do do it, Id flip Lowry and change for Afflalo in a second.
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Come on Brandon. Why you hatin on Jerry Stack (whose more of a 3 than a 2), and Kendall Gill? You just knocked off like $0.25 of value off of a couple of my rookie cards with that comment! I actually don't mind both. They were important parts that made pretty respectable playoff runs. Sadly, depth at shooting guard at present is abysmal compared to the past. Practically all those dudes are retired, or nearing the end. That's the real problem.

Comment

• Does this mean they no longer have any interest in a DeRozan OR afflalo trade for Bledsoe?

Comment

• Paul has agreed to sign in lac

Bledsoe should be officially on the block.

Comment

Dd gets 5.2 attempts last year. That is 2 foul calls and an and one per game. Maybe 3 shooting fouls drawn a game..... So no, he is not getting 12 attempts per game.
                  Well, duh... I was just comparing to your 6 attempts from three, so 6 possessions. Just saying you can't compare the points from 6 three point attempts to 6 free throw attempts, you should compare it to (again and one's not counting) 12 free throw attempts if you do that.

Comment

• It kind of feels to me that Doc has so much sway as a coach, he's almost GM/Larry Bird type material for player selection @Clips. Same w/ Chris Paul.

It's almost as if Doc says: "I like DeRozan more than Bledsoe so.... let's do this"

Comment

• If Bledsoe doesn't work, Jeff Teague would be a pretty good second option.

Comment

• Teague is ok. Doesn't really do anything one thing exceptionally well. Wouldn't say he has much more of a ceiling.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• He'd be a good backup, at least.
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• So now the Bucks and Clippers are in talks for an Eric Bledsoe trade involving JJ Reddick

Comment

• CP3 signed a 107 mill contract LOL! Dam.

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
                                So now the Bucks and Clippers are in talks for an Eric Bledsoe trade involving JJ Reddick
                                They must be giving up on Jennings then.

Anyone have an opinion on Grievis Vasquez? The Pelicans added Jrue Holiday so he is available. I think he is more of a scoring PG, taller and a couple of yrs. older than Bledsoe. Have no idea about his defense.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...-of-his-ankles
                                Last edited by Bendit; Mon Jul 1, 2013, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X