Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why aren't we going hard in the paint for Eric Bledsoe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The article from Clips nationed mention no upside to DeRozan due to the fact that he can't shoot 3's and stretch the floor. So... It looks like Bargnani does have value, as mentioned by BC.

Comment

• Comment

• Well, if it's Bargs for Caron, and LAC keeps Bledsoe...you can also probably bet Toronto is going to make more moves. It makes absolutely no sense to keep all of Caron, Fields, Gay, DeMar and Ross....given the salaries.

Comment

• Just put Bargs on a plane to LA, Ujiri. Don't let them think about it. Make it happen.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Bargs for Caron Butler.

Butler is 1 year and 2 million dollars cheaper than Bargnani, he can also hit the three. It would be a great way to flip Bargs, but the question is whats next?

We still need another big man and have a little glut in the wings assuming people want Fields to play.

Lowry/Mekel
            Derozan/Ross
            Gay/Butler/Fields
            Amir/Acy/Fields
            Val/Amir

Derozan for Milsap anybody?
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
              The article from Clips nationed mention no upside to DeRozan due to the fact that he can't shoot 3's and stretch the floor. So... It looks like Bargnani does have value, as mentioned by BC.
              Noooooooooooooooo?

Really?

I am shocked.

Comment

• just a reminder

Comment

• Lets say we did make a trade with the Clips involving Bargs and Derozan. Who should we go after with all that freed-up cap space?
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                    Lets say we did make a trade with the Clips involving Bargs and Derozan. Who should we go after with all that freed-up cap space?
                    we can also facilitate trade(s?) as a 3rd party, that would net us assets in return for giving up some of said capspace.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      It does work july1 executed on july10 but they are major luxury tax payers after resigning Paul and filling rest of roster.
                      Hmm fascinating! Well.. this is all just too good to be true. It must be.

Comment

• phez wrote: View Post
                        just a reminder

I've been to a handful of Raptors games over the years, this one was the best of them all. When I had bought my ticket Rudy wasn't even on the team, I got lucky. Then driving to Toronto finding out Rudy was going to play in the game.

I know I know, who cares? lol I still get excited thinking about it, it was definitely worth the six hour drive.
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• I read the headline about how the Raptors were in the middle of talks to acquire Bledsoe, but after reading the first few paragraphs of the article, it seems unlikely that there is a deal to be had there, no? By the end of the piece, they were talking about a Bargnani for Butler swap (which I'd still be on board with, btw), and the Clippers retaining Bledsoe to move to another team in a separate deal down the road. It struck me as a lot of smoke and no substance.

Comment

• Sometimes the best trade is the one that doesn't happen. I still believe Lowry is the better "PG" right now.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              Sometimes the best trade is the one that doesn't happen. I still believe Lowry is the better "PG" right now.
                              I do as well.

However Bledsoe might be in one of hose now Johnson situations like with Phx where once traded he becomes much more than anyone knew.

Comment

• We as well do not know if Ujiri has dominoes to fall after any deal here (like what are the plans for Lowry etc). Iam anxious to know the path he is taking too.

Comment

Working...
                                X