No announcement yet.

Bryan Colangelo Is A Baaaaad Man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you mean Matt? You didn't see Ross' 360 dunk at UW last week? He's the TRUTH!

But seriously, this looks like he couldn't handle Leweike. He basically thanked everyone but Big L. He knows that he can get work elsewhere so why stick it out if you don't like the new boss? They still have to pay him.

Personally, I would be stunned if they moved Demar or Rudy. They've pretty much spun all their PR around those guys. Raptors4Life has a legit point -- they could have concentrated on JV, Ross, leaked rumors about signing that CIS kid...lots of ways to keep things hush until trades are made in early July. We'll probably get some idea tomorrow what's going on though.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      sad when the three best players all are known for the same thing: inefficient volume scoring.

of the three only gay consistently brings more to the table.
      Ya..even sadder when you aren't gonna get much back
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

this totally reinforces my view that Lewieke's merciless style and repeated slams were an attempt to force BC out
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
          What do you mean Matt? You didn't see Ross' 360 dunk at UW last week? He's the TRUTH!

But seriously, this looks like he couldn't handle Leweike. He basically thanked everyone but Big L. He knows that he can get work elsewhere so why stick it out if you don't like the new boss? They still have to pay him.

Personally, I would be stunned if they moved Demar or Rudy. They've pretty much spun all their PR around those guys. Raptors4Life has a legit point -- they could have concentrated on JV, Ross, leaked rumors about signing that CIS kid...lots of ways to keep things hush until trades are made in early July. We'll probably get some idea tomorrow what's going on though.
          He could also be building DeMar/Rudy/Kyle so that they are more attractive assets to other teams. Talking big about them in the media could also be doing the team a favour in that they could be getting better assets in a return trade.

Highly speculative of course, but I don't personally put to much stock in anything people say to the media anymore. Actions speak much louder than words.

Comment

Yikes. That had to be a blowup with TL more than anything....like, TL: hey B how's that franchise name change coming along? BC: Oh I dont know, I havent really given it much thought....been polishing up my resume. TL: WTF B. Then a screaming session ensues.

I dont understand the Bargnani trade reference being made in the thread though....BC had clearly said himself that AB could/would be moved...didnt he?

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
              He could also be building DeMar/Rudy/Kyle so that they are more attractive assets to other teams. Talking big about them in the media could also be doing the team a favour in that they could be getting better assets in a return trade.

Highly speculative of course, but I don't personally put to much stock in anything people say to the media anymore. Actions speak much louder than words.
              Hopefully actions coming...

MU did say the direction will be known by draft.

Shit oh wait we can't believe that an we. Dammit all to hell.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                Yikes. That had to be a blowup with TL more than anything....like, TL: hey B how's that franchise name change coming along? BC: Oh I dont know, I havent really given it much thought....been polishing up my resume. TL: WTF B. Then a screaming session ensues.

I dont understand the Bargnani trade reference being made in the thread though....BC had clearly said himself that AB could/would be moved...didnt he?
                But for what?

Hasn't issue always been bc overvalues the bargster?

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                  this totally reinforces my view that Lewieke's merciless style and repeated slams were an attempt to force BC out
                  Agreed. DC and Ujiri have stayed neutral w/ respect, but Lewieke has professionally slandered the state of the Raptors as a direct reflection of BC's poor capability to manage the team.

Comment

BC: Masai, DUDE, why are you firing all my bros?
                    Ujiri: Well, frankly, cause they're terrible
                    BC: Bro?
                    Ujiri: I don't know what to say, Bryan.
                    BC: Bro...
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                      Agreed. DC and Ujiri have stayed neutral w/ respect, but Lewieke has professionally slandered the state of the Raptors as a direct reflection of BC's poor capability to manage the team.
                      How do you sugarcoat the truth?

People aren't stupid. They would interpret the message the same but then they'd slam TL for being corporate or politically correct or wimpy or spineless.

Comment

Somewhere Doug Smith is crying into a pillow, yelling, "IT'S JUST NOT FAIRRRRRR"
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          something big please something big coming!!!!
                          Please not Hedo big, Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaassee Not Hedo big!!!!

Not to say that I trust, but I'm putting my trust in these guys not to fuck with us like that. I either wanna see some nice pieces added, or stockpile the youngins. No re-tread, useless(for the most part) 2nd-3rd stringers posing as potential starters for us. ie. Landry Fields. It still boggles my mind how he got that deal... ugh.

Happy trails, BC!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                            Please not Hedo big, Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaassee Not Hedo big!!!!

Not to say that I trust, but I'm putting my trust in these guys not to fuck with us like that. I either wanna see some nice pieces added, or stockpile the youngins. No re-tread, useless(for the most part) 2nd-3rd stringers posing as potential starters for us. ie. Landry Fields. It still boggles my mind how he got that deal... ugh.

Happy trails, BC!
                            Turk is guaranteed $6m this season. I'd take him to cut him to lose Bargnani. Save $16 over amnesty with same effects.

Comment

Sooner than expected but no surprise. His ego would never let him take such a role long term. I suspect he will land somewhere else shortly in a permanent role that dad and the NBA league office will arrange for him....

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

True. It is the season of misinformation.

Comment

Working...
                                X