No announcement yet.

Bryan Colangelo Is A Baaaaad Man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Derozan and Bellinelli. Right. That'd be a ridiculous trade for the Raptors.. I could just as easily say Derozan was pretty dominant in the first summer league game I saw. Averaged 10 points, 2 assists for the Thunder last season, and you want another guard! Are you not taking any of this into consideration.. You don't think the Raptors have a 'logjam' at the point? For that I won't even entertain the possibility, it's ludacris. I wouldn't even do the trade James Harden for Derozan honestly. He's not a player we need.

And btw.. What's everyone's opinion on Brian Colangelo now that the Jose deal didn't fall through? Still God? Now it's just a mediocre deal for another guard we don't need, and frankly, I think Turkoglu is better and I was cool with the idea of him staying now before the deal was brought up. This is beginning to look like a slow motion train wreck.. Hopeully I'm proved wrong.

Comment

Bryan Colangelo has left the Raptors

Comment

Wow! I'm not shocked but I am happy. He's been a disaster. So much so that I'm changing my avatar. Good riddance.
        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

That was quick
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

wow but I was expecting this sooner or later just surprised it was THIS soon lol before draft night and all... DAYYYUUMMM who thinks he already but heads with TL and MU ???

Comment

conspiracy theorists on BC meddling can now rest assured.

Comment

from Sportsnet...

http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/n...nt-of-raptors/

According to a press release, Colangelo will become a consultant for the team and Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment moving forward.

Comment

Yeah, I never thought that presidency position would stick... but this was much earlier then I expected. Was thinking he would have left the team by September.

So he's sticking around as a consultant.. I wonder what that entails? President of team ops is one thing, but consultant? That seems like he will be involved with some basketball decisions. I don't see MU actually asking BC any questions on how they can make the team better as I could see a lot of those discussions getting awkward real quick. Maybe I'm reading too much into that title. Perhaps he just stays on the teams payroll while he looks for another job somewhere else in the league.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                    wow but I was expecting this sooner or later just surprised it was THIS soon lol before draft night and all... DAYYYUUMMM who thinks he already but heads with TL and MU ???
                    I can only hope he perceives a pending bargnani deal as a slap in the face.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Yeah, I never thought that presidency position would stick... but this was much earlier then I expected. Was thinking he would have left the team by September.

So he's sticking around as a consultant.. I wonder what that entails? President of team ops is one thing, but consultant? That seems like he will be involved with some basketball decisions. I don't see MU actually asking BC any questions on how they can make the team better as I could see a lot of those discussions getting awkward real quick. Maybe I'm reading too much into that title. Perhaps he just stays on the teams payroll while he looks for another job somewhere else in the league.
                      consultant is the title to a guy with a year left on his contract and no responsibilities to speak of.

trianomwas fired and kept as consultant for one year.

Comment

He'll part of the other team's front office soon. That's for sure. Weird to say but he can land better job in the NBA. ( even if his reputation is screwed right now ).

Comment

MU: Hello Bryan thanks for coming I'd like to talk about....... Bargnani
                          BC: Ah yes he had a bad year but I think alongside Gay and DeMar we can take that next step as a team.
                          MU: actually I wanted to discuss trading him.....
                          BC: We must stick to organic growth Bargnani is a very big part of the puzzle being a non rebounding injury prone stretch 4.
                          MU: ..........Get Out Of My Office.

Comment

my mind is racing.

could a blow up be imminent?

BC did say this team could make playoffs. clearly that would be ceiling and TL and MU not up for a few playoff games.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              I can only hope he perceives a pending bargnani deal as a slap in the face.
                              Why do you have to get my hopes up?
                              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                                He'll part of the other team's front office soon. That's for sure. Weird to say but he can land better job in the NBA. ( even if his reputation is screwed right now ).
                                definitely.

a change of franchise is just as important for him as it is for the Raps.

lots of respect around league and for all his faults rightfully so IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X