No announcement yet.

Bryan Colangelo Is A Baaaaad Man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

been nothing but belittling from tim about bc. i think tim didn't get his way when he came in but he is a guy who that doesn't stop him. the power of firing bc was taken from him so he changed and got his way another way.

good executive

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      How do you sugarcoat the truth?

People aren't stupid. They would interpret the message the same but then they'd slam TL for being corporate or politically correct or wimpy or spineless.
      Sugarcoat? The truth is refreshing enough as it is, and that's far from sugar.

I disagree. People are stupid.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        Hopefully actions coming...

MU did say the direction will be known by draft.
        With the news that Masai goes back to the office @ 1 in the morning after an evening w/ Rudy Gay and festivities, I would imagine hes not exactly twiddling his fingers and toes or fapping to some pr0n.

Moves are definitely in the works. I have no idea how Masai does his job so it will be interesting what happens.

BTW. Did I mention BC is gone?
        No more cryptic Bullshit about Useless Bargnani from a cryptic bullshitter

Comment

you all forget. TL put colangelo there to help build the brand, and help build basketball canada, two things bc already had a big role in previous years.

bc stepping down from that role only goes to show as further proof of his inflated and selfish ego, if he couldnt even come to terms with that to further help the raptors and basketball canada in the future.

the raptors are now truly free of the cancer that is bryan colangelo, and most of his cronies. this is cause for celebration.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
            Somewhere Doug Smith is crying into a pillow, yelling, "IT'S JUST NOT FAIRRRRRR"
            After 10 minutes of jumping around and calling people to celebrate, that's the first thing i thought about when i calmed down.

Comment

I was surprised he even took the job in the first place. Not going to bash a man when he's down - did enough of that when he was in power. Good luck to him, just wasn't a good GM for the Raptors and never read the free-agent market right.

Comment

I think we might all be be over-thinkoing about this. BC could have just gone to Tim and said "I want out" and Tim could have been like "alright, well we got a spot in the organization for you where you don't have to do anything, we'll keep you on the payroll and in the meantime you can look for a new job. BC says "Sweet, thanks Tim".

Although that is just my opinion, who knows whats going to happen... Fuck I can't wait for tomorrow.
                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                  I think we might all be be over-thinkoing about this. BC could have just gone to Tim and said "I want out" and Tim could have been like "alright, well we got a spot in the organization for you where you don't have to do anything, we'll keep you on the payroll and in the meantime you can look for a new job. BC says "Sweet, thanks Tim".

Although that is just my opinion, who knows whats going to happen... Fuck I can't wait for tomorrow.
                  I could believe this more if tim hadn't been so obvious, in almost all of his interviews, that he isn't a bc fan. I think tannenbaum is the reason bc got to stay on the payroll and i think the agreed upon "there for advice" was something bc thought might keep him in the loop.

More likely he is ostricized in the office like he has the plague. I doubt anyone has asked him his opinion on anything and everywhere he looks everyone he has hired has been fired or talked about finally be able to do it thier way, cough cough casey.

Going from "great idea bryan, haha funny joke bryan" to most people not looking you in the eye anymore has to be a bit rattling. Now he has an excuse to get his check from home. No more office work.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    I could believe this more if tim hadn't been so obvious, in almost all of his interviews, that he isn't a bc fan. I think tannenbaum is the reason bc got to stay on the payroll and i think the agreed upon "there for advice" was something bc thought might keep him in the loop.

More likely he is ostricized in the office like he has the plague. I doubt anyone has asked him his opinion on anything and everywhere he looks everyone he has hired has been fired or talked about finally be able to do it thier way, cough cough casey.

Going from "great idea bryan, haha funny joke bryan" to most people not looking you in the eye anymore has to be a bit rattling. Now he has an excuse to get his check from home. No more office work.
                    He did make it obvious that he isn't a fan of what BC did with the team. It does not he doesn't like Bryan as a person and wouldn't do something like that for him. I'm sure they have some sort of personal relationship aside from their business one.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                      He did make it obvious that he isn't a fan of what BC did with the team. It does not he doesn't like Bryan as a person and wouldn't do something like that for him. I'm sure they have some sort of personal relationship aside from their business one.
                      I can totally see the having a personal relationship but i can also totally see tim as the kind of guy who lets his brother go if he messed up.

I, again total personal opinion here, see tim as the kind of person who at those meetings would have offered a severance package and sent bc on his way. He went public with the fact he lost the battle to fire him completely, then bc went on damage control and still tim went public about bryan havinv no say.

Reading too much into it, i totally agree but i don't think tim did any favours for bc.

Comment

All we can do is speculate.

Comment

Agreed

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                            this totally reinforces my view that Lewieke's merciless style and repeated slams were an attempt to force BC out
                            Agreed. My belief is that he was too embarrassed to see his entire staff be shown the door in such a short period of time.
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

BC will have another GM job by this time next year latest.

Comment

Happy Trails BC! He has failed as a GM, but you can't take away that he did try to improve the Raptors post-VC. Although I wished that he was more patient and built on the draft, not traded/overpaid to quick fix the roster, traded the raps best assets who are not franchise-player material (rupaul, pasta) or at least got some assets in return. I feel sad coz I really think he's a very classy guy, but it's time to move on.

I still think he will get another gig as GM. Afterall, he did an excellent job in Phoenix before coming here.

Comment

Working...
                                X