Bryan Colangelo Is A Baaaaad Man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post
    There are three guys that I could see Bryan quitting the team over: Bargnani, DeRozan or Gay.

Moving Bargnani is inevitable.. but I'd be very curious if MU trades Gay or DD tomorrow. Exciting times!
    I personally don't want to see Rudy gone, just because he has finally filled in a void well, or potentially well, that we so long have had. DeRozan and Bargnani, I don't mind one bit.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
      What do you mean Matt? You didn't see Ross' 360 dunk at UW last week? He's the TRUTH!

But seriously, this looks like he couldn't handle Leweike. He basically thanked everyone but Big L. He knows that he can get work elsewhere so why stick it out if you don't like the new boss? They still have to pay him.

Personally, I would be stunned if they moved Demar or Rudy. They've pretty much spun all their PR around those guys. Raptors4Life has a legit point -- they could have concentrated on JV, Ross, leaked rumors about signing that CIS kid...lots of ways to keep things hush until trades are made in early July. We'll probably get some idea tomorrow what's going on though.
      Why would he thank TL? He didn't work with him really did he? He didn't spend any time with him for the past 7 years and his only interaction with him was to be removed from the GM role. Why would he thank him? He considers himself a basketball man, and wants to be part of the basketball decisions. That is all.

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post

Something must be on the horizon now for him.

Comment

....and might be going to the Nets. You can't write this stuff. There are 30 nba teams and he's going to get hired by the one that has Bargnani?

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14...l-manager-role

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
            ....and might be going to the Nets. You can't write this stuff. There are 30 nba teams and he's going to get hired by the one that has Bargnani?

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14...l-manager-role
            BC and Bargnani...Reunited and it feels so good. Bargnani is going to become the Nets "franchise" player now lol.
            Last edited by A.I; Wed Jan 13, 2016, 03:08 PM.

Comment

This part is confusing:

The Nets, sources say, have been drawn to Colangelo because of his strong track record in building contenders in both Phoenix and Toronto as well as his varied experiences over more than two decades in the league.

When was Toronto ever considered a contender under Colangelo?

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                "and Bargnani...Reunited and it feels so good. Bargnani is going to become the Nets "franchise" player now lol.
                Great. Fuck Brooklyn
                OG is our king

Comment

Bryan loved giving away his draft picks.. so the Nets are actually the perfect team for him since they don't have any

Comment

This part is confusing:

Contending for bottom in the East?

Comment

Just realized it's been nearly 3 yrs. since he's been gone from the Raps. That's a long time before getting a serious (public) nibble from another team. He can trade with dad if he gets the job.

Comment

This part is confusing:

We did have that one year. 06-07. When we somehow beat out Boston for 1st in the Atlantic...... but yeah.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                            Just realized it's been nearly 3 yrs. since he's been gone from the Raps. That's a long time before getting a serious (public) nibble from another team. He can trade with dad if he gets the job.
                            Nets need to re-stock their draft picks and Philly (where dad Jerry is) has a ton of them. It could make both teams mediocre. Colangelo collusion coming?

Comment

So between the Sixers and the Nyets, it's gonna be Jerry Colangelo vs. Bryan Colangelo?

Comment

This part is confusing:

There is a thought that BC built this team (especially the last two years) and I could see how some owners would think that (though I think thats a key error because of additions by subtractions)

Comment

Working...
                                X