Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Draft Day Everyone! Big changes coming? What do you want to see happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas(Atlanta) Selecting Miami's Larkin. I like this pick. :/ Same with shruber-german point guard.

Comment

• Chad Ford ✔ @chadfordinsider
      The Dallas Mavericks select Shane Larkin with the 18 pick (via Hawks)

Comment

• “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Wow, these commentators are just a bunch of assholes making fun of people's last names just because it's hard to pronounce...

Comment

• C'mon Masai!

You said we'd know by draft night!!!!!

Comment

• Is David Kahn working in...damn it, Simmons beat me to it....

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                C'mon Masai!

You said we'd know by draft night!!!!!
                He also did say, "At worst, a second round pick". Looks like we're getting a second round pick instead...

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                  Wow, these commentators are just a bunch of assholes making fun of people's last names just because it's hard to pronounce...
                  They are Americans.

Too stupid to realize that they are no longer capitalists or land of the brave or home of the free... Keep mocking fellas.

Comment

• Somewhere out there, Bargnani is making out with his girlfriend.
                    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• We all know Masai wasn't put in a great position. We need to find a diamond in the rough

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        Is David Kahn working in...damn it, Simmons beat me to it....
                        Going to Dallas

Comment

• He has a girlfriend? I thought all Italians bought their women *Italian pm reference*

Comment

• Cavs are taking Karasev with the 19th pick.
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                              He has a girlfriend? I thought all Italians bought their women *Italian pm reference*
                              Somewhere out there, Bargnani is having wine with Berlusconi and Gherardini.
                              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Masai so far fail:

1)Half assed Press conference where we don't know direction of the team.
                                2) Keeping and supporting Casey
                                3) Doing nothing on draft day?!

Lets go!

Comment

Working...
                                X