Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Draft Day Everyone! Big changes coming? What do you want to see happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
        unrelated NETS/CELTICS trade is almost a done deal. Pierce and Garnett to Nets for probably a bunch of stuff

That was fast. wow.

Comment

• For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Comment

• Nooooooooooo!
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                I have no idea who this guy is or where he comes from but if a guy is sliding solely cause he has a buyout, then that seems like a value pick that's intriguing. Too many of these teams are short-sighted about this stuff....
                My understanding Is he does not want to be stashed. He will be an expensive d league player is what some have tweeted.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post

Glen rice jr!!'n

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                    Remember, Orlando also needs PG help.
                    Lowry and Bargs for #2 and terrible contract (Hedo/Harrington)??
                    Buy second round pick for Giannis Adetokunbo.
                    Sign Gal Mekel
                    This makes Demar expandable obviously (if we go for Oladipo). I would send him to Utah for Milsap.

Giannis Adetokunbo/Gal Mekel
                    Oladipo/Ross
                    Gay/Fields
                    Milsap/Amir
                    Val

Everybody wants that #2 pick; OKC and Minny are going after it HARD. No chance Orlando gives it up for 1 year of Kyle Lowry and the right to swap Hedo or Harrington's terrible contract for Bargnani's.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      Glen rice jr!!'n
                      Gorgui Dieng! Sergey Karasev! (if he falls) Kabongo! (if we reach)
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• tkfu wrote: View Post
                        Everybody wants that #2 pick; OKC and Minny are going after it HARD. No chance Orlando gives it up for 1 year of Kyle Lowry and the right to swap Hedo or Harrington's terrible contract for Bargnani's.
                        that's because Oladipo is a terrific 2 way player and a SURE THING.

Comment

• Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                          I'm really curious as to how Ujiri rates Rudy Gay, and whether he feels he's a player that can help this team win now, and in the future. I think that determines the amount of change the roster will undergo.

We all know Kleiza and Bargnani, are on the outs and a college kid coming in. I'd classify those as tweaks more than anything, a big trade would be one of our core guys (Lowry, DeRozan, Gay) being moved. I'd say Valanciunas and Johnson are basically untouchable, barring something very unforeseen.
                          With Arse on this. Everyone except Johnson and JV.
                          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Comment

• Lol...Alex Len looks like a JV clone.

Comment

• Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                                X