Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Draft Day Everyone! Big changes coming? What do you want to see happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best picture in the NBA Draft so far!

Comment

• There goes Karasev...

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
        Masai so far fail:

1)Half assed Press conference where we don't know direction of the team.
        2) Keeping and supporting Casey
        3) Doing nothing on draft day?!

Lets go!
        Dude... Calm yourself! What the hell do you want MU to do? BC left us with trash...

Comment

Masai so far fail:

1)Half assed Press conference where we don't know direction of the team.
          2) Keeping and supporting Casey
          3) Doing nothing on draft day?!

Lets go!
          Not giving up yet. The blame rests squarely off of Colangelo's shoulder.
          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• god damnit all my guys are almost GONE....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!.... Kabongo we are coming for you
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
              god damnit all my guys are almost GONE....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!.... Kabongo we are coming for you
              If we don't even get him, I'm gonna have a very very sad day just like when Miami won the championship...

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                Dude... Calm yourself! What the hell do you want MU to do? BC left us with trash...
                If its trash, then he should be having a fire sale, but so far he isn't seemed to be leaning that way.

Comment

• Who've I got left that I like....I still like Tony Mitchell. I'd be cool with them going after him with a late 1st if they get one.

Comment

• There is also free agency coming.

Dust to settle from tonight.

Oh yeah and just 19 of 60 picks in.

Comment

• Lotta solid players left. Patience.
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

If its trash, then he should be having a fire sale, but so far he isn't seemed to be leaning that way.
                        Cuz GMs aren't stupid like BC to trade good players for trash. You can sell a person as much trash as you want, but in the end, it's not worth any of the good players.

Comment

• RealGM @RealGM
                          #Bulls to select Tony Snell per Ford.
                          Nothing special...

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                            Lotta solid players left. Patience.
                            Just hope it won't be a BC move "yeah lets get a second round pick that would never play in the NBA"

Comment

• Rice and kabongo will make me happy heading in to free agency.

There is no way raps can compete with the tanking Philly and Boston are entering.

Comment

• “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Working...
                                X