Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Draft Day Everyone! Big changes coming? What do you want to see happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If T-Ross was in this draft. Where do you think he'd go? top 10? top 5?
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      If T-Ross was in this draft. Where do you think he'd go? top 10? top 5?
      Id think he would fight Oladipo for the #2 to Orlando, seeing as they are probably moving affalo for a legit PG
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• According to MU, looks like he doesn't want to throw our players around and trade them. Looks like we're not doing a rebuild and he's building around BC's core. Fuck I don't particularly think that's too great of an idea.

Comment

• Why does everyone think the Raptors would draft Kabongo? Have their been rumours that the franchise likes him? I bet that because we all thought of it it won't happen or wouldn't have happened lol we fuckin' jinxed it probably
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Hey people this is my first ever draft and I'm a little confused. What happens in the draft? When is it? Plz inbox me info. Will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• brickwall281 wrote: View Post
                  Hey people this is my first ever draft and I'm a little confused. What happens in the draft? When is it? Plz inbox me info. Will be greatly appreciated.
                  Basically nothing for the Raptors. Kabongo went undrafted. The draft was completely unpredictable. You can check out who got drafted where on multiple sports websites. Some notable trades would the the Jrue Holiday trade to the New Orleans Pelicans for a 2014 1st round pick (top 5 protected) and Noel. Also, Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett, Jason Terry are traded to the Brooklyn Nets for Kris Humphries, Gerald Wallace, Kris Joseph, Keith Bogans and three future first round picks. So the 76ers and the Celtics are tanking for the Wiggins/Parker sweepstakes next year, but Brooklyn seems to be a championship contender now with an amazing starting lineup (Williams, Johnson, Pierce, Garnett, and Lopez) and a new HC in Jason Kidd. Oh yea, Bennett is the first Canadian to ever to be the number 1 pick in the NBA. That more or less sums it up. Not much happened for the Raptors unfortunately.

Comment

• I hate Bryan Colangelo....

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                      According to MU, looks like he doesn't want to throw our players around and trade them. Looks like we're not doing a rebuild and he's building around BC's core. Fuck I don't particularly think that's too great of an idea.
                      He's not going to throw assets away for nothing. This isn't the draft to intentionally gut your team. I'm sure he was willing to move maybe one or two pieces (other than Bargs), but they just couldn't compete with better offers from other teams.

BC fucked this team completely with the Gay trade guys. Going to be very hard for Toronto to make beneficial deals this year.

Comment

• What's the deal with Kabongo? I keep reading his name here, but no where else. What's the fascination, besides being Canadian?
                        your pal,
                        ebrian

Comment

• ebrian wrote: View Post
                          What's the deal with Kabongo? I keep reading his name here, but no where else. What's the fascination, besides being Canadian?
                          He was a top rated PG coming out of HS. The kids got talent for sure.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Kabongo was clearly very much hurt by the off-court issues. He was projected to go in the lottery or early 20s before the suspension. Did the suspension affect his ability/potential? No. Did it slightly slow down his development? Maybe, but not in a way that should be concerning. He still improved his game from last year.

There are guys who went in the 1st round that I would've taken Kabongo ahead of without hesitation, and I think without really the Canadian thing being a factor....like Isaiah Canaan and Nate Wolters.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              Kabongo was clearly very much hurt by the off-court issues. He was projected to go in the lottery or early 20s before the suspension. Did the suspension affect his ability/potential? No. Did it slightly slow down his development? Maybe, but not in a way that should be concerning. He still improved his game from last year.

There are guys who went in the 1st round that I would've taken Kabongo ahead of without hesitation, and I think without really the Canadian thing being a factor....like Isaiah Canaan and Nate Wolters.
                              I think it was more his inability to hit a jumper off the bounce, even when wide open, that really tanked his stock. Now, if you wanna be optimistic, you could compare him to Rondo in that way, in that his other skills might make up for it--but I don't think he's anywhere near good enough to be in that discussion yet.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                If T-Ross was in this draft. Where do you think he'd go? top 10? top 5?
                                Is this hindsight based on his play from last year? Or same information we had on Terrence last year, going into the draft?

If we're basing on the same information as last year .. I'd say he maybe goes a couple spots higher. The thing is though, is that #8 was almost reaching as well. So I'd say he'd probably actually be right around the same spot. IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X