Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Draft Day Everyone! Big changes coming? What do you want to see happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Chris_Broussard: Also hearing that Toronto is looking to grab the No. 2 pick. Not sure who they're targeting, but Oladipo is an educated guess....
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
          Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard 33s
          "Also hearing that Toronto is looking to grab the No. 2 pick. Not sure who they're targeting, but Oladipo is an educated guess."

Ujiri keepin busy
          Interesting....I would bet Oladipo or Bennett. Bennett is intriguing because Ujiri would have to leap over the Wiz and Bobcats to be sure to get him. So that means the #2 pick. There is also a nice big hole for playing time at PF.

As for Oladipo, I'm less convinced because I think he could be available at 5 or 6, but still, they could grab him at #2 because they are secure in the deal they have on the table, and Oladipo is a safe bet to be at least a solid player. If they can't get hte 5 or 6 pick, possibly because those teams are targeting him, then this also makes sense. This would mean a big trade, and maybe more trades coming, as at least one of DeMar or Ross would have to go.
          Last edited by white men can't jump; Thu Jun 27, 2013, 05:32 PM.

Comment

• For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post

Not that he is right about anything ever
                DeRozan to Orlando for #2? He could replace Afflalo as Orlando's SG, should the rumored ORL-LAC trade go through.

Tonight is going to be quite exciting for Raptors fans, especially considering the Raps don't even own a draft pick!

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                  Yeah, I was wondering about us targeting him...

He's also been telling teams he wants to come over right away, and he has an expensive buyout. Rumours he's sliding fast.

Comment

• Oh man, if they get the #2, and a later pick, and a 2nd rder....and take Bennett, Giannis, and Kabongo, I'll be a very happy man.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      Yeah, I was wondering about us targeting him...

He's also been telling teams he wants to come over right away, and he has an expensive buyout. Rumours he's sliding fast.
                      I have no idea who this guy is or where he comes from but if a guy is sliding solely cause he has a buyout, then that seems like a value pick that's intriguing. Too many of these teams are short-sighted about this stuff....

Comment

• I need to calm down, there's still 2 hours to go before the draft even starts....

I love draft night.

Comment

• I need BOOZE....and picks...like 6 of them.... Kabongo, Oladipo, Olynyk, Karasev, Bennet, Shroeder....go
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Oladipo comes across like a MU type player....high motor and character. But #2 will cost obviously.

Comment

• I don't want to see DeRozan go, my favourite player along with JV.

Comment

• I forgot, what's the time period between the picks? 5 mins? 10 mins? Have to do some time managing to not fall asleep
                                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Working...
                                X