Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Draft Day Everyone! Big changes coming? What do you want to see happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just curious. Say we still had the 12th pick, who would you guys draft?

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      WTF? Still stuck on Jrue Holiday....aaaahhhhhhh
      If the 2014 pick is top 3 protected as speculated then I really don't get it. Holiday is only 23. It's not like he's a vet that won't help a rebuilding team.

Comment

• jonathan givony @draftexpress
        philadelphia might set the all-time record next year for lowest scoring offense with noel and mcw in tow and no jrue holiday...
        haha

Comment

• The sixers have hung the "gone fish in'" sign for 2013-14

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
            so Philly is in tank mode
            gunning for wiggins' next year

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
              Just curious. Say we still had the 12th pick, who would you guys draft?
              schroeder .. if we didnt trade for Gay then Muhammad would be interesting at 12

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                Just curious. Say we still had the 12th pick, who would you guys draft?
                Might be a slight reach, but I think Karasev. This draft is junked up, so I can't be positive I'm forgetting someone. really high on Sergey.

Comment

• For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Jonathan Givony @DraftExpress
                    Next two picks were rumored to be heavily involved in trade-talks. Will be interesting to see where they end up. Lots of 7-footers available
                    Hope the Raptors are getting in on this...

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post

Lol lol lol

Too funny

Comment

• Adrian Wojnarowski ✔ @WojYahooNBA
                        Oklahoma City will select Steven Adams with the 12th pick in the NBA Draft, league source tells Y!
                        interesting

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          If the 2014 pick is top 3 protected as speculated then I really don't get it. Holiday is only 23. It's not like he's a vet that won't help a rebuilding team.
                          I would have thrown lots at Philly for him....Basically the same 2014 pick and their choice of whatever they want from our team except JV. I love Jrue Holiday. Excellent two way player. Has become a solid shooter. Is still growing as a playmaker having shown obvious steps forward every season.....Was a freakin all-star and almost singlehandedly carried Philly in a playoff race for much of the season.

Comment

• just for fun Cleveland still has 19th pick...Kelly Olynyk.....ahem...
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Well OKC taking S Adams.

Comment

• Damn. Did they just diss us?

Comment

Working...
                                X