Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Draft Day Everyone! Big changes coming? What do you want to see happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    Anyone else slightly disappointed?
    Not really.

Comment

• only 2 second round picks ... man

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Not really.
        I kinda meant slightly disappointed as a Raptors fan.

Comment

• That was shit....Kelly got Shafted...
          Duno how he's going to play w/ Rondo

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            Yup.. I would have given up the same pick - top 3 protected, but Philly wanted Noel. So the only guy that Philly would have wanted from Toronto was JV.. I love Holiday but JV > JH.
            I agree. I'm still surprised PHilly gave up more than HOliday to get Noel. Like I seriously don't feel like Philly won that trade. Noel needs to prove a lot to be a difference maker in the NBA. Has the shot blocking tools...but he's Chris Bosh thin and extremely raw offensively. I think Marcus Camby is a best-case. I wouldn't trade Holiday for Marcus Camby in his prime. Obviously I could be wrong...but I think even if I am, he's a better shot-blocking Camby or something.

Comment

• Congrats Kelly!

Comment

• 2cdn lotto!,,,

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  I agree. I'm still surprised PHilly gave up more than HOliday to get Noel. Like I seriously don't feel like Philly won that trade. Noel needs to prove a lot to be a difference maker in the NBA. Has the shot blocking tools...but he's Chris Bosh thin and extremely raw offensively. I think Marcus Camby is a best-case. I wouldn't trade Holiday for Marcus Camby in his prime. Obviously I could be wrong...but I think even if I am, he's a better shot-blocking Camby or something.
                  NO gave up pick and Noel

Error in original tweet by woj

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    Congrats Kelly!
                    I don't get this. Wouldn't Kelly have fallen to the 16th pick?

Comment

• Woooo, Steven Adams!!!!!! Repping New Zealand

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                        I don't get this. Wouldn't Kelly have fallen to the 16th pick?
                        Nope, 16th pick is now owned by Dallas, and Kelly is going to Boston ( swaped picks )

Comment

• So now Dallas has 16

Still do nt want cap hold

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Nope, 16th pick is now owned by Dallas, and Kelly is going to Boston
                            My point exactly. Why would Boston have traded up if Kelly was gonna fall to Boston's 16th pick?

Comment

• Boston is keeping their 16th pick they are giving up two second rounders
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Wiggins trading worldwide...

Comment

Working...
                                X