Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Undrafted free agents signings... Who you like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kabongo will play for Miami's Summer League team. Shame.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Kabongo playing for the devil makes me not want him anymore who cares if its just summer League he's dead to us now.

Raptor fan logic.

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
        Kabongo will play for Miami's Summer League team. Shame.
        Good for him.

Comment

I re-post....

Holy crap this is so what I was afraid of. They need a PG. He's got huge potential. Low pressure individually, but a good chance to earn a role on a good team and start developing his game. Fuck Miami. FUCK MIAMI. I hope a hurricane destroys their arena.

Comment

I'm happy for Myck....but again..fuck Miami.

Comment

Although at the same time, it's just a summer league invite....I mean, is his game really a good fit in Miami? It is for the transition aspect, but he'd be all but useless to them when things slow down, and the ball stays in LeBron's hands.

Comment

Well, it doesn't mean he'll stick with Miami....

Comment

I dont think Miami even has the money to sign him its just a summer league invite cause well they dont really have any rookies and such to play/ besides who they got last draft??? I have no idea whos on that team besides 6 people.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                    Can he dunk?
                    They have a 'no dunking' rule in the BSWGBL (big slow white guy basketball league)

Comment

Beaverboi wrote: View Post
                      They have a 'no dunking' rule in the BSWGBL (big slow white guy basketball league)
                      I LOL'd

Comment

Playing for miami in the summer league doesn't mean he'll sign with them, since he went undrafted, he can go whereever he wants after the league, its just to display his skills. It has a lot more to do with who his agent is (LBJ's agent & close friend) who has connections with the heat rather where he intends to sign. Heat probably agreed to give him plenty of playing time during the summer league.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                          / besides who they got last draft???
                          If i remember correctly, they sold last years first round to avoid the garanteed contract, they even skipped on PJ3, they just dont want rookies during the Big 3 era

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            I re-post....

Holy crap this is so what I was afraid of. They need a PG. He's got huge potential. Low pressure individually, but a good chance to earn a role on a good team and start developing his game. Fuck Miami. FUCK MIAMI. I hope a hurricane destroys their arena.
                            Ouch

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                              Kabongo playing for the devil makes me not want him anymore who cares if its just summer League he's dead to us now.

Raptor fan logic.
                              Not to me.

I hope him nothing but success.

After Summer League he should still be a free agent. If he performs, no reason Raps can't offer deal then. HEAT already have Chalmers and Norris (plus Wade and LBJ) playing PG. I would think they are looking for a veteran like Billups for the upcoming season. *EDIT* Like last year they tried to sign JL3.

Raps play HEAT in summer league as well. Great chance to scout.

Who the fuck knows though.

So irritated with it all right now.

Sliver of optimism:

Team prioritizing top of roster. I hope that means they are waiting for free agency dust to settle before working with teams who struck out on free agency.

Comment

Dino4life wrote: View Post
                                If i remember correctly, they sold last years first round to avoid the garanteed contract, they even skipped on PJ3, they just dont want rookies during the Big 3 era
                                with that being said Myck still has a chance at being a Raptor. it just seems like a fill out the roster move.

Comment

Working...
                                X