Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Undrafted free agents signings... Who you like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and unselfish as a PG!!

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
      Does anyone know if Kabongo even wants to sign in TO? I know he's Canadian, but I there might be better opportunities available to him. I'm sure the Raptors aren't the only ones interested. I hope he does, but haven't heard anything.
      If I were him, I would want to sign in Toronto. Most of the teams had a chance to draft him in the second round but they didn't, so his priorities might be the teams without a picks this year
      (Sorry for poor English )

Comment

omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
        What do the teams know that we don't in regards to Myck?
        Good point. And how could so many of our in house GMs would want to pick him in the teens-twenties of the 1st round? Now word is that the Raps dont even want to consider him as an undrafted signing possibility!! Our GMs should go back to school

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/col...#ixzz2XBlWgx57

Comment

But the pressure of being a Canadian on a Canadian team might be a whole for an undrafted free agent to ask.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Word is Gregory Echenique is going to play for the Raptors Summer League.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Fanchie wrote: View Post
              Myck and CJ are two of the most explosive prospects this year. Would be a bargain to sign them both undrafted...
              Knicks got Leslie.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                Word is Gregory Echenique is going to play for the Raptors Summer League.
                He's a 6'9" 270lbs center. Strong player and good finisher at the rim but undersized and not a great athlete.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                  Wolstat saying TO wont sign Kabongo
                  "sounds like no on Kabongo" ... not definitive at all.
                  The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Papa Burgundy wrote: View Post
                    "sounds like no on Kabongo" ... not definitive at all.
                    Totally agree. Also, there's nothing saying that he needs to be signed before he comes to summer league.

Comment

Myck Kabango or Deshaun Thomas
                      #BringBackUzoh

Comment

nvm thomas got drafted
                        #BringBackUzoh

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          kabongo!!!!!!!
                          Yes.

Comment

I want Kabongo, and Warren Ward as our third stringers. I realize I keep repeating myself but if I put it out into the ether long enough maybe something will happen
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Nice little write-up about the best of the undrafted guys. Some have been scooped up already but several still on the list.

One name I mentioned in a pre-draft 2nd round target thread, Trevor Mbakwe, is still available. Rugged rebounder and hard worker. Might not be any better than Acy, but worth a summer league trip.

http://nba.si.com/2013/06/28/nba-dra...r_a2&eref=sihp

Comment

Seth Curry. Probably one of the best shooters that was available in the entire draft.
                                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X