Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Undrafted free agents signings... Who you like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undrafted free agents signings... Who you like?

Draft done.

Notable names undrafted.

Who you like?

kabongo!!!!!!!

Comment

Seth Curry
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Myck and Seth Kabongo can play back up stick with the team a good 10 minutes a night get him to work with the shooting coaches and Seth can stay in the D League and sharpen.

Comment

CJ Leslie, too

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
            CJ Leslie, too
            Myck and CJ are two of the most explosive prospects this year. Would be a bargain to sign them both undrafted...

Comment

BTW, when can MU start discussing contracts with undrafted players ?

Comment

Seth Curry.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Myk, CJ, Vander Blue.

Comment

Pick the Myck

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      kabongo!!!!!!!
                      This!
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

As a Lithuanian homer, I hope Kupšas will find a home. 7-1 ft tall with a 7-3 ft wingspan and 9-5 ft standing reach and a decent post game / defense with some muscle to go with it (280 pounder). I'd say it's worth a shot, since the Spurs and a couple of other teams were interested in him after his performance in Adidas camp in Treviso a month ago or so. He started playing basketball being 16 years old, but I think he made some nice improvement.

Comment

Why is everyone on this board so into Kabongo? Is it just because he's Canadian? Surely there must've been a reason he wasn't even drafted.

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                            Why is everyone on this board so into Kabongo? Is it just because he's Canadian? Surely there must've been a reason he wasn't even drafted.
                            Just 2 years ago he was basically considered the best PG in his class. Even before the off-court issues happened this past season he was still projected as a lottery to mid first rounder. I have no clue what happened to this kid, and am shocked he didn't even go later in the draft.

Comment

omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
                              As a Lithuanian homer, I hope Kupšas will find a home. 7-1 ft tall with a 7-3 ft wingspan and 9-5 ft standing reach and a decent post game / defense with some muscle to go with it (280 pounder). I'd say it's worth a shot, since the Spurs and a couple of other teams were interested in him after his performance in Adidas camp in Treviso a month ago or so. He started playing basketball being 16 years old, but I think he made some nice improvement.

Can he dunk?

Comment

Working...
                              X