Clear All

I feel MU is going to sign Gal Mekel.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Good bye Rasual..................wait..

Comment

Does this mean they are going with Sebastian Telfair as the primary back up? Anyone know what his contract situation with the Raptors is?

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
            Does this mean they are going with Sebastian Telfair as the primary back up? Anyone know what his contract situation with the Raptors is?
            UFA, as far as I know. I'm not sure about any rights, since they only had him for half a season. I'm assuming neither JL3 or ST will return to the Raptors next season.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
              UFA, as far as I know. I'm not sure about any rights, since they only had him for half a season. I'm assuming neither JL3 or ST will return to the Raptors next season.
              Darren Collison/ Devin Harris /Teague and KABONGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I feel bad for Telfair. Dude has great court vision but he can never stick, he'd be a decent backup on any team.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                  Yeah, it's a given I think. What purpose does either one serve?

Is anyone else extremely pissed that they gave up a 2nd rder for Bassy Telfair? WTF Bryan, go home and work for your dad, because I wouldn't trust you to find West at sundown. Damn moron. I think we all acknowledge the price of a decent PG at that time last season was probably a 2nd rder...but Telfair is not a decent PG, and I'm still stuck on Eric Maynor's price being lower than Telfair.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                    I feel bad for Telfair. Dude has great court vision but he can never stick, he'd be a decent backup on any team.
                    He's been a decent backup on exactly no teams. He has had multiple great opportunities to nab a legit rotation gig and failed every time. Dude has no clue how to control himself and play basketball.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                      Curry isnt a Point guard >< hes an undersized SG like Lucas but with a much better shot. Im happy about this news Goodbye Lucas! I'll always remember those crazy selfish shots he took and his crazy selfish makes lol
                      Yeah, I agree. Seth does not have his brother Steph's PG talents.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        If at every stop he quickly wears out his welcome then perhaps there is something you're not seeing?

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          Yeah, I agree. Seth does not have his brother Steph's PG talents.
                          But couldnt Raptors use him in a Steve Novak esque role?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                            If they wanted to tank they would opt to keep him and then start him.
                            Along with #keepBargnani.

lol

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              ...I wouldn't trust you to find West at sundown.....
                              This is going into my bag of excellent quotations so that, in times of need, I can pull it out and amaze people with my brilliance.

Thank you WMCJ

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                Along with #keepBargnani.

lol
                                Matt, Matt, Matt, even the Tankers have limitations. Let's not get carried away here.

Comment

Working...
                                X