No announcement yet.

JL3 option declined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With JL3 gone, might be time to dust off the old Bargs for Ben Gordon and a 1st trade proposal.

I'm basically still just holding my breath waiting for the Raps to make some kind of move. Maybe July 1st when FA starts. Yep, that's what I'm telling myself. I'll let you know on July 2nd if I need to push that date out further.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
      With JL3 gone, might be time to dust off the old Bargs for Ben Gordon and a 1st trade proposal.

I'm basically still just holding my breath waiting for the Raps to make some kind of move. Maybe July 1st when FA starts. Yep, that's what I'm telling myself. I'll let you know on July 2nd if I need to push that date out further.
      The old look forward to the future approach. This way you can never be disappointed with the now. I think your july first date should read seventh though for after the stupid seven day moratorium.

Comment

So far Ujiri's moves have been good ones hes batting 1000! lool

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
          So far Ujiri's moves have been good ones hes batting 1000! lool
          Isn't 0for0 .000?

Comment

Sounds like 2014 picks are not easy to come by especially when adding $12m in salary after drafting a PF.

Although team renounced Byron mullens fwiw.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
              Sounds like 2014 picks are not easy to come by especially when adding $12m in salary after drafting a PF.

Although team renounced Byron mullens fwiw.
              I think they could stomach Bargs salary because the other guys at the 4/5 are both on rookie deals (Biyombo/ Zeller), or a really cheap deal (Haywood). The total for all 4 guys would only be $19M. Plus both Bargs and Zeller can slide over to center so there will be enough minutes to go around. None of their bigs have the ability to stretch the floor so Bargs would actually be a decent fit.
              Charlotte technically has 3 first round picks next year (Portland top 12 protected, Detroit top 8 protected, and their own), so they might be willing to part with their pick (lotto protected). So it would most likely be a 2015 or later first round pick.
              Last edited by Primer; Sat Jun 29, 2013, 02:35 AM.

Comment

I think they could stomach Bargs salary because the other guys at the 4/5 are both on rookie deals (Biyombo/ Zeller), or a really cheap deal (Haywood). The total for all 4 guys would only be $19M. Plus both Bargs and Zeller can slide over to center so there will be enough minutes to go around. None of their bigs have the ability to stretch the floor so Bargs would actually be a decent fit.
                Charlotte technically has 3 first round picks next year (Portland top 12 protected, Detroit top 8 protected, and their own), so they might be willing to part with their pick (lotto protected). So it would most likely be a 2015 or later first round pick.
                They can't trade their own because it is protected to Chicago until 2016.

I'm sure they could word something.

Comment

Working...
                X