Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
    It's summer league though, I like KCP
    So if he struggle at summer league. You think he'll do better during the season?
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I do think KCP will play better than he has either in the rest of summer league or in the regular season. I see his ceiling as Courtney Lee though. Not high on this man at all
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
        I do think KCP will play better than he has either in the rest of summer league or in the regular season. I see his ceiling as Courtney Lee though. Not high on this man at all
        Courtney Lee is fine and all. Not when your a top10 pick though. Once again glad we didn't have a lottery pick this year.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I wonder how many GMs are watching Olynyk in summer league and kicking themselves.
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

I wonder how many GMs are watching Olynyk in summer league and kicking themselves.
            Not many it's summer league. Jerryd Bayless won summer league MVP a couple years ago.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I wonder how many GMs are watching Olynyk in summer league and kicking themselves.
              I'm happy for him. Too bad he'll be wearing green..

Comment

• Whose coaching the raptors summer league squad? Hope it's Nick Nurse. It would be great to see a sneak peek of his offense.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Feel as if though he has a really high ceiling. If he can bulk up and maintain his speed, he's going to be a big deal.

Comment

• [

"Meanwhile, fellow forward Doug Anderson has been contacted for a Summer League roster spot by the Memphis Grizzlies and Toronto Raptors and is deciding on his next move. Detroit Free Press"

albaTross and dunk slamderson on the same squad would be highlight piff

Comment

• As they say on the streets, Reggie Jackson is going HAM.

Comment

• Am I the only one seeing this? lol

Comment

• It's summer league...

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                            It's summer league...
                            I know. What's your point?

Comment

• nba finals pg vs. not-even-rookies.
                              You shouldn't even have to ask me for my point. Use that brain of yours. It's obvious.

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                                nba finals pg vs. not-even-rookies.
                                You shouldn't even have to ask me for my point. Use that brain of yours. It's obvious.
                                I think it's safe to say that any analyses of summer league performances are done through appropriate frames, taken with more than a few grains of salt.

Comment

Working...
                                X