Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

phez wrote: View Post
    for real, shit tonne of people on twitter wondering why no one pick him up
    Because he's an incomplete player? Because GMs don't want to pay a guy to learn how to become a PG when they can let a D-League team, or a small team in Asia/Europe coach him up? Because he had some serious "ball hog" moments and they don't believe he can change his game to a more selfless style? No clue.

Remember he has more video on him than any of the undrafted players other than maybe Vander Blue. That sometimes makes scouts over analyze a player's flaws.

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
      Because he's an incomplete player? Because GMs don't want to pay a guy to learn how to become a PG when they can let a D-League team, or a small team in Asia/Europe coach him up? Because he had some serious "ball hog" moments and they don't believe he can change his game to a more selfless style? No clue.

Remember he has more video on him than any of the undrafted players other than maybe Vander Blue. That sometimes makes scouts over analyze a player's flaws.
      But come on, compare him to JLIII... if he can make it in the NBA, then so can Curry (and Kabongo for that matter)
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
        There's money in the family and he has a degree from a top flight school, Seth Curry needs to get started on a real career. There is life after hoops, after all.
        In a few years he can pursue that, too.

In the meantime he has an opportunity to make a tonne of money outside the NBA if he truly has the talent and desire to continue his pro career.

Comment

There's money in the family and he has a degree from a top flight school, Seth Curry needs to get started on a real career. There is life after hoops, after all.
          He can do that. But I believe he does have the potential to be a rotation player in the NBA. He just needs to wait for a team to realize that.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

A 10-day contract is more than I make in a year. I don't think he has to rush into the corporate world.

He could even be a millionaire playing ball overseas.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
              But come on, compare him to JLIII... if he can make it in the NBA, then so can Curry (and Kabongo for that matter)
              LOL I know. JL3 Drives right, shoots jumpers on the left, and gets a pay check on the regular. It makes no sense, but I'm pretty sure even JL3 spent time in the D League before he stuck. If Curry wants to make it he will, but he'll have to show some PG skills. I'm pretty confident that he'll have an NBA career. I don't think Coach K did him any favors the way they used him though.

Comment

He could play SG in europe and not get exposed as much on defense, work a lot on his PG skills, athleticism and in about 3years play in the NBA as a backup PG

Comment

Alade aminu (pf, al farouqs brother) signed

Jordan Taylor (pg) signed.

Comment

Enough of the doom and gloom of tanking and no draft picks. It's time for summer league! Normally not such a highlight, but is anyone else interested to see how our untradable player has fared in the offseason? Has anyone seen any footage of him in the meantime? I'm not expecting PeKovic....but it would be nice to see if he's spent some time in the gym

Comment

ahhh...there is news!

http://www.15min.lt/zmones/naujiena/...aitei-3-350557

"NBA Basketball Club Toronto Raptors's Jonas Valanciunas (21) after nearly six months of friendship proposed to his beloved Egle Ačaitei (24)."

you may have to translate the news but JV is off the market (dating-wise)

Comment

jordan taylor? former wisconsin player? really?
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                          jordan taylor? former wisconsin player? really?
                          yup

Comment

interesting
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I think JV, TRoss, and Quincy all drive Maseratti's. Seems like a pact

Comment

i was pretty surprised Quincy had one, tbh.
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X