Summer League 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
    I'm glad you are activating your brain muscles with your reply.
    Please lay off the completely unnecessary snark and personal jabs. It's a summer league thread, so discussing summer league performances seems like a perfectly logical course of conversation.

Comment

• Ok, i usually don't watch SL games. But i might watch it this year since JV and Ross are playing. Also intrigued in Julyan Stone.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• [QUOTE=drunkmunky;219599]GEORGE KARLS SON IS ON OUR SUMMER LEAGUE ROSTER LMAO

I always liked Coby and thought he should have stuck in the NBA
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
          I know that Reggie Jackson is expected to play well against these guys, but scoring 18 straight points and outscoring the opposing team in the 4th quarter to lead your team to a big comeback win is always exciting for me to watch no matter who's getting it done, because I simply enjoy watching good basketball.
          He also ran into his own teammate yesterday and gave himself 3 stitches and took himself out of the game. He's no big deal.

Comment

nba finals pg vs. not-even-rookies.
            You shouldn't even have to ask me for my point. Use that brain of yours. It's obvious.
            Dude what's your problem? and where the hell did that comparison come from? no one here is comparing summer league rooks to nba finals pg's... I think you need to use that Brain of yours and look at the thread title.

Comment

He also ran into his own teammate yesterday and gave himself 3 stitches and took himself out of the game. He's no big deal.
              So what? accidents happen. So are you saying that if LeBron ran into a teammate and got injured, then all of a sudden that makes him no big deal? your username suits you very well my friend

Comment

• He highlighted his appreciation for Reggie Jacksons performance.

I'm highlighting that I don't believe Reggie Jackson is anything special, especially in Summer League.

And I've never seen LeBron run into any of his own teammates.

Comment

He highlighted his appreciation for Reggie Jacksons performance.

I'm highlighting that I don't believe Reggie Jackson is anything special, especially in Summer League.

Well, it's not by running, but ...

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                    So what? accidents happen. So are you saying that if LeBron ran into a teammate and got injured, then all of a sudden that makes him no big deal? your username suits you very well my friend
                    I agree completely man

Comment

• http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

• AHAHAHAH. Touché!

best gif ever.

ya'll need to loosen up.

Comment

• It's Summer League! Aside from it being for the young guys (in our case, JV, Ross, Acy) to have a chance to work on things with the coaches, it doesn't tell you who can really be effective in the NBA. It only tells you who doesn't have a chance in hell.

In other words, don't take anything seriously, as far as the NBA goes.

Comment

He highlighted his appreciation for Reggie Jacksons performance.

It doesn't matter. You said he's no big deal cause he ran into his own teammate...

Comment

• I have been watching the Celtics' SL games. Olynyk has been very consistent. He has been getting a lot of attention from the opposition defenses and still putting up the numbers. Good inside/outside approach, solid fundamentals, with a variety of polished post moves.

Last edited by stretch; Tue Jul 9, 2013, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• TSN Article about Raptors summer league team and Casey's coaching staff: http://www.tsn.ca/nba/story/?id=427342

Comment

Working...
                                X