Summer League 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    Can you imagine having a regular season with these refs? That would be absolute hilarious!
    Does anyone know how ref development works in the NBA? Are these guys that will one day ref real NBA games? If so, it explains a lot...

Comment

• yes. these guys are doing ref development.

Comment

• Can anyone tell me what model Buycks' shoes are? I'm in love.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Buycks 18, 10 and 6....again, I only notice the shots, but somehow he's filling it up.

Comment

• How old is he? He's got so much speed!!! (Buyck)

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              i wouldn't be surprised to see either on the training camp roster. I also wouldn't be surprised if neither made the final cut to the regular roster.
              Not Wright. Prefer Karl

Comment

• RepRaptorsintheUSA wrote: View Post
                Not Wright. Prefer Karl
                Karl has the higher skill level, but I'm not sure he can adjust physically/athletically to the NBA. Wright has the physical tools necessary, but has a low skill level and could only be a defensive player in the NBA. Can we merge them into one player? That guy could probably crack a rotation.

Comment

• yessss!!!!!!!!!!!! first playoff win ive ever seen in my life. we deserve to hang a banner up in the acc for this
                  What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                  The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                  No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                    How old is he? He's got so much speed!!! (Buyck)
                    24 I think.

Comment

• Ugh Karl is terrible. Wright maybe. Or Downs (I've done a complete 180 on him). I'd rather have a guy that's going to make the dudes practice harder than anything. They're most likely sitting all the time anyways. Plus I really want to be able to yell "RELEASE THE SYNDROME" if Downs ever checks into a game
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                        How old is he? He's got so much speed!!! (Buyck)
                        if you just heard him talk you would realize he doesn't have speed, hes on it
                        work work

Comment

• Coby has a lot of NBA experience underneath his belt. I think he'd be a decent 15th. For a 30 year old, he can run with the young guys and hustle for the ball. Not bad, although, I hope something better shows up.

Comment

• Coby Karl fell flat on his face driving to the rim and my wife cheered. That's all you need to know about Coby Karl.
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Buycks really impressed me today, slipping through screens, playing tough D, and besides some bad turnovers he was on point with his passes
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                Karl has the higher skill level, but I'm not sure he can adjust physically/athletically to the NBA. Wright has the physical tools necessary, but has a low skill level and could only be a defensive player in the NBA. Can we merge them into one player? That guy could probably crack a rotation.
                                Karl will probably go into coaching and daddy will give him some good pointers. He just doesnt have the athleticism for the nba level and as you noted the strength to grind it out over a season due to his medical problems.

Comment

Working...
                                X