Summer League 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    Ross just hasn't been very confident in his game. I would have expected him to play with some energy especially with JV not playing. I mean sorta like Acy who came to play tonight!
    This is what worries me with Ross. I hope it's a confidence issue, and not a motor issue.

Comment

• This is y I believe T.Ross has a weak mentality.

Comment

• This actually got quite interesting at the end xD

Comment

• wow terrence ross, i love this kid but, wow
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• soo.... what can we get for terrence ross and demar derozan ....
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
              soo.... what can we get for terrence ross and demar derozan ....
              DeRozan is not going anywhere.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Like I said previously. I believe T.Ross has a poor working mentality and a weak will. He's been born with a lot of natural ability and he doesn't go beyond that natural talent. You can see in this game, Buycks & Acy worked hard and achieved more.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  DeRozan is not going anywhere.
                  how much for ross and rudy packed along steve novak then??...

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                    Ross is going to get traded........
                    I actually wouldn't be surprised if that happens with the new GM and all, Ross needs to impress and to be honest he should dominate, this is SUMMER LEAGUE. Look at Acy and Buycks.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• i dont get it 9 points 3 turnovers and 4 boards
                      we've all seen flashes of pure talent and potential and maybe even hints of promise (during the past season) but damn come on you've got to do better t ross

Comment

• For all we know, T Ross may have still been having issues with leg cramps. He only played 20 minutes, vs 35-37 for Acy and Buycks. Since those supposedly started at the beginning of this SL camp, is it possible he's been overworking on his strength buildup? I know I've been down that path.

Comment

• p00ka wrote: View Post
                          For all we know, T Ross may have still been having issues with leg cramps. He only played 20 minutes, vs 35-37 for Acy and Buycks. Since those supposedly started at the beginning of this SL camp, is it possible he's been overworking on his strength buildup? I know I've been down that path.
                          It could be plenty of reasons.. But most likely overworking + weather. Let's hope he'll fix all problems he has before season starts!

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            I actually wouldn't be surprised if that happens with the new GM and all, Ross needs to impress and to be honest he should dominate, this is SUMMER LEAGUE. Look at Acy and Buycks.
                            Ya exactly what I was thinking maybe its alack of desire cause it is just Summer League? but if thats the case Ross seriously has no Motor in that car of his, no reason he shouldn't be dropping at least 15-17 a game here. Ross is very questionable to me right now imo this is a very big red flag about the guy.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                              Ross is going to get traded........
                              At this point I would be happy to see Ross traded for pick(s) next year.

He has shown nothing, last season or this summer that makes me think he will have a decent NBA career. I haven't seen any evidence of the kind of personality and focus it takes to actually be a decent NBA player.

On the other hand, keep him, feed him minutes, and improve the Raps draft position next year. Then trade him for picks to a stupid GM who really believes in potential and is sold on highlight videos.

Comment

• I think Nick Nurse unveiled that both Chris Wright as well as Myka Downs will be invited, or have been invited to Training Camp.

Comment

Working...
                                X