Clear All

• zimmerman stuff is cray cray

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      you stole my minds, sir
      Well I lost mine, and you seemed to have many, so it works out

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
        With the way Ross is playing? man.....U gotta get gots.
        Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Traded Dd and start Ross? Lol you guys are funny
        I was making a sarcastic comment as a joke against the people that are constantly saying we should trade DeMar and start Ross. That's why I put that eye rolling smiley () at the end.

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
        Ross playing terrible doesn't make Demar any less mediocre
        Even if DeMar is medicore, Ross isn't on his level because he's a horrible basketball player.

And DeRozan isn't mediocre. Name 10 better starting shooting guards last year. Actually I'll make it easy for you and just ask for 5. I'll even start you off with Kobe, Wade, Harden.

Comment

• Ross is not a shot creator. He's a lot better at running without the ball and catching and shooting coming off of screens. They got him handling way too much.
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
            Ross playing terrible doesn't make Demar any less mediocre
            Top 10 SG in the league is mediocre?

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Because they're misusing him just like Acy.

Raptors coaching staff along with Ross needs to watch Morris Peterson tapes.
              Summer league is partly meant for misusing NBA-level players
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                I'd even argue that he's top 5. And the 2nd best under 25 after Harden.

Comment

• If Ross can't even perform well in Summer League he's definitely not a part of this core going forwards. Even some scrubs have dominated some of these games.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                    Demar would not have played serious minutes on any playoff team; there were sixteen playoff teams; therefore he is not top ten
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Yo whatsup with these stupid camera cuts?
                      I want to see the whole floor at once, not a zoomed in floor camera in the middle of the action.
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        I don't agree with that at all. His ballhandling is better. They've clearly been working on that with him. I also think his speed is fine...it doesn't look like he has avoided conditioning.
                        his ballhandling looks better against these scrubs? to me it looks like he hasnt done anything.. he looks worse than most of the players out there and he was a lottery pick.. watching this game it looks like alot of hyperactive stupid low iq basketball players

Comment

• the camera cuts are for 50 minute replays of miami heats playoff performances. bc that's all americans will watch.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                            Demar would not have played serious minutes on any playoff team; there were sixteen playoff teams; therefore he is not top ten
                            You guys gotta call USA basketball and clue them in to what they apparently don't have a clue about.

Comment

• Can someone provide a link? I'm at FirstRow right now but they don't have the game listed.
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                                his ballhandling looks better against these scrubs? to me it looks like he hasnt done anything.. he looks worse than most of the players out there and he was a lottery pick.. watching this game it looks like alot of hyperactive stupid low iq basketball players
                                Yes. He was a disaster anytime he had to handle the ball in any situation that wasn't driving straight down an open lane. He would even lose it on his own sometimes, without the D doing anything. His ballhandling is clearly better.

And summer league is a lot of low iq bball players. After all, many of them do not have NBA contracts, and do not even play in the best Euro clubs. This breeds a chaotic, crappy quality of basketball. That doesn't mean you can't evaluate people's skills.

Comment

Working...
                                X