X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jclaw wrote: View Post
    ahhh...there is news!

http://www.15min.lt/zmones/naujiena/...aitei-3-350557

"NBA Basketball Club Toronto Raptors's Jonas Valanciunas (21) after nearly six months of friendship proposed to his beloved Egle Ačaitei (24)."

you may have to translate the news but JV is off the market (dating-wise)
    lol nice, good for JV

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
      jordan taylor? former wisconsin player? really?

What? Is he any good?

Comment

Sam17 wrote: View Post
        What? Is he any good?
        He slid in his senior year and went undrafted. He had a stellar sophomore year: nearly 4:1 ast to turnover ratio. Won't be 24 until September.

http://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/...-taylor-1.html

Comment

What? Is he any good?
          he was pretty good but had a bad final year in college and went undrafted for some reason. great shooter and does a really nice job taking care of the rock. intriguing pickup.

edit: what matt said
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
            he was pretty good but had a bad final year in college and went undrafted for some reason. great shooter and does a really nice job taking care of the rock. intriguing pickup.

edit: what matt said
            Man, no one should ever edit what Matt says :-)

Comment

Comment

Summer League starts tomorrow in Orlando. The games are usually streamed on the Magic's website. I wonder if Royce White will suit up for the 76ers? Oladipo will be making his debut as a point guard.

Comment

Terrence Ross interview, haven't heard his voice in a long time
                  What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                  The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                  No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                    Summer League starts tomorrow in Orlando. The games are usually streamed on the Magic's website. I wonder if Royce White will suit up for the 76ers? Oladipo will be making his debut as a point guard.
                    Orlando summer league is just a warm up but still excited to see guys like Oladipo, Burke, Caldwell-Pope (who I wish the Raptors had), and even Kelly Olynyk.

Comment

So the Raptors first two games are at 10:30 p.m. and neither one will be televised on NBA TV

Comment

So the Raptors first two games are at 10:30 p.m. and neither one will be televised on NBA TV
                        thats soft watch it online
                        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

www.firstrow1.eu

A lot of the games are streamed on that website.
                          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

watching the houston philly game atm.

when does toronto play? are they only in las vegas or are they in orlando too...

I HATE the toronto raptors website and their online staff... garbage... I'd rather ask you guys.

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                              watching the houston philly game atm.

when does toronto play? are they only in las vegas or are they in orlando too...

I HATE the toronto raptors website and their online staff... garbage... I'd rather ask you guys.
                              Toronto will play in Vegas

Date Opponent Venue Time (PDT/EDT)
                              July 13 Miami Thomas & Mack 7:30 p.m. / 10:30 p.m.
                              July 14 San Antonio Thomas & Mack 7:30 p.m. / 10:30 p.m.
                              July 16 Sacramento COX Pavillion 3 p.m. / 6 p.m.

Comment

Kelly Olynyk has a really nice shot release.
                                How is he considered All-American?

Comment

Working...
                                X