Summer League 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saints91 wrote: View Post
    This is the ugliest, sloppiest games. Slow it down and move the ball.
    It's summer league. It's gonna be ugly and sloppy. Every player is trying to prove something to the league, so they're all gonna force it and make horrible passes/decisions...

Comment

• this is even bad for summer league.

Comment

• I don't give a damn about this baldy... get off the screeeennn.

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
          I don't give a damn about this baldy... get off the screeeennn.
          Really? You're so stupidly biased even for a fan! People are right about you. You are what your username says. When MU was given his time to talk, you were okay with it, but when the Kings GM talks, you get all testy about it. How about you shut up and watch? If you can't stand his talking, there's such thing as a mute button! At least show some respect!

Comment

• I see why scouts said that Ross' ceiling was Nick Young.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• JV is turning ball over like PG. And those turnovers are so silly.

Comment

• Wow. Couple of bad fouls to end the quarter..
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Anyone see anyone they would invite to camp? I got my eye on Chris Wright at the moment. Not great, but good body and decent form on the 18ft jump shot.
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Val is looking really good with his post moves today. Going both ways.

His pump fake move is working as well.
                    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Drew gordon is getting mad because of JV elbows. He's undersized and he thinks he can defend JV alone.

JV got 8 fouls.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                        Anyone see anyone they would invite to camp? I got my eye on Chris Wright at the moment. Not great, but good body and decent form on the 18ft jump shot.
                        Just for thead:

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/07/15...e-wright-stuff

Comment

• thanks Matt hadn't seen this one yet
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• I see McLemore torching Ross quite often. Ross disappointing again.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                              Anyone see anyone they would invite to camp? I got my eye on Chris Wright at the moment. Not great, but good body and decent form on the 18ft jump shot.
                              I do think Wright could find a job somewher in the league. I don't think that place will be Toronto given the amount of wings they have under contract. But yeah, I thought someone with his tools should make the end of a bench somewhere.

Comment

• No more 3's please
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X