No announcement yet.

Summer League 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was good basketball between OKC and Pacers.

Comment

• Drummond time

Comment

• Oh boy that put back
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Too early to tell if Tony Mitchell is good crazy or bad crazy but he's definitely crazy.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
            Too early to tell if Tony Mitchell is good crazy or bad crazy but he's definitely crazy.
            Tony Mitchell is looking nice in the Summer League. I don't think he'll be crazy good in the NBA, but I think he'd be a solid player.

Comment

• He's got CRAZY hops. Kind of reminds me of a young A'mare.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• It's summer league, but good lord Drummond is a beast. Brooklyn can't score inside when he's in.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Kcp <3
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Whats up with Perry Jones getting a DNP-CD for OKC??
                    Is that a good thing or a bad thing that they don't even want him for the Summer League team...

I still want him on the Raps. Rather him than Jeremy "5-16" Lamb.

Comment

He's got CRAZY hops. Kind of reminds me of a young A'mare.
                      He has quite a motor too

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                        Whats up with Perry Jones getting a DNP-CD for OKC??
                        Is that a good thing or a bad thing that they don't even want him for the Summer League team...

Perry Jones III is unlikely to participate in the Orlando Pro Summer League with the Oklahoma City Thunder.

Jones underwent an oral procedure this week to remedy an infection.
                        According to RealGM.

Comment

• redundant
                          Last edited by stretch; Sun Jul 7, 2013, 06:24 PM.

Comment

It's summer league, but good lord Drummond is a beast. Brooklyn can't score inside when he's in.
                            He's a beast on the rebound, but so far he still doesn't have much of an offensive game...

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                              Whats up with Perry Jones getting a DNP-CD for OKC??

Dental issue for PJ3.

edit: like backlash said

Comment

• Damn picking Ross over Drummond might come back to bite us in the ass.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X