The decision to keep Casey tells me that Ujiri and Co. are building on what is already there. In other words, tanking is probably not going to happen. It seems like that 'cause when you build on something already in place, the first thing you want to do is retain the person who played an important part in building so far. Further indication came from the Casey interview where he mentioned that he would like to see a tough veteran and a good back-up PG added to the roster. I could be totally wrong but too many things point in that direction.

Personally, I am for tanking but if building off what already exists is the plan, the right man(Ujiri) is in place. Having already done an Ex. of year winning job in Denver, there's every reason to believe, he'll do the same here.

If that's the case, it'll be interesting to see what happens. Going by his work in Denver, it's possible that a proven veteran back up PG is added to the roster. What's also possible is the Gay/Derozan combo being broken up.

Your thoughts.