Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: Wolves interested in Alan Anderson.

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Richmond Hill, ON
    Posts
    2,800
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Wolves interested in Alan Anderson.

    The Wolves inquired about small forward Alan Anderson, a source told KSTP-TV reporter and 1500ESPN.com contributor Darren Wolfson. 1500 ESPN
    Good riddance. Love his story and how he got to the NBA, but we can't afford to have him around taking minutes from Ross, Fields and Novak. Ross needs more minutes to develop. Fields can hopefully get back his shooting touch after his surgery. Novak might be shitter on defense, but I really want to see him put on the belt in the ACC. We have too many wings anyways...

  2. Like Nilanka liked this post
  3. #2
    Raptors Republic Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,005
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Their 2nd in 2014 should do it....unless Kahn wants to offer more!

  4. #3
    Raptors Republic Veteran ceez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6,736
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Kahn is long gone
    @jerboat

  5. #4
    Raptors Republic Starter Dino4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    283
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    and AA is a free agent, we only get something if they want a sign & trade, he's not gonna get more than MLE, so it al depends on who else they sign.

  6. #5
    Raptors Republic Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,005
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Ooops...haven't been keeping up...apologies.

  7. #6
    Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,063
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Now we need to move Fields dont see much point in having him with novak and Ross on the team get rid of him Ujiri!

  8. #7
    Super Moderator CalgaryRapsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,285
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Is it asking to much to hope that somehow MU can turn the AA signing by Minny into a S&T for Ridnour?

  9. #8
    Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,063
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    Is it asking to much to hope that somehow MU can turn the AA signing by Minny into a S&T for Ridnour?
    Id love AK-47 off the bench over Fields...... and it may be just me but i'd like Barera history with Casey a champion absolute spark plug and highly underrated ast man.

  10. #9
    Raptors Republic All-Star Miekenstien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,863
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Im happy for alan. Had to work hard and it appears he was able to impress enough people to stay in the league. Good on him. I still cant see him being anything more than a minimum deal though. So i doubt a sign and trade is in the mix

  11. #10
    Administrator Arsenalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,213
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Call me crazy if I think his defense is worth being the 10th guy on the bench who is used for situational purposes. Given the number of wings we got, though, he's a gonner, especially with QRich here.

  12. #11
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,541
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Funny.. I was thinking the other day about Mike James, and how his situation was awfully similar to Anderson's ... and Minny ended up forking up the bucks to sign James after his "impressive" season with the Raptors as well...

    He had some great moments last season, and I hope he does get himself a contract .. just not here.
    S&T for any asset would be great.
    In Masai we Trust.

  13. #12
    Super Moderator CalgaryRapsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,285
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Id love AK-47 off the bench over Fields...... and it may be just me but i'd like Barera history with Casey a champion absolute spark plug and highly underrated ast man.
    AK47 is a free agent, after he opted out of his contract option with Minny. I'd prefer Ridnour to Barea, as he seems like more of a natural pass-first PG, whereas Barea always seemed like more of a combo guard.

  14. #13
    Raptors Republic All-Star ezz_bee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Kigali, Rwanda
    Posts
    1,671
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Minny probably wants more for ridnour than AA.
    "We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

  15. #14
    Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,615
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Now we need to move Fields dont see much point in having him with novak and Ross on the team get rid of him Ujiri!
    Novak is in no way equivalent to Fields. Even in his past screwed up elbow condition he ranks as a net positive on the floor compared to Novak. If he regains even 70% of his rookie year capability he will be a good asset.

  16. Like enlightenment, Nilanka liked this post
  17. #15
    Raptors Republic Superstar Axel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    2,558
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Don't see why Minny would want AA when they have offers out there for JJ Reddick and Chase Budinger. Usually we wait for plans A-B to end before turning to plan G.

  18. #16
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    19,197
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    AA is a minimum contract, roster filler player.

    Forget sign and trades.

  19. #17
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    19,197
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Unless they are trying to unload a contract.

  20. #18
    Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,063
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Axel wrote: View Post
    Don't see why Minny would want AA when they have offers out there for JJ Reddick and Chase Budinger. Usually we wait for plans A-B to end before turning to plan G.
    Both times AA played Minny he burned them off the bench I assume its Bayless and Memphis interest all over again. Novak just shoots 3s having him spreads the floor, lets see IF fields gets back to what he was, but as he is now having the pure shooter Novak is way better than having the ineptitude of Fields out on the court, he needs to work on his game instead of having sex with his sexy model wife everyday selfish ass........

  21. #19
    Super Moderator CalgaryRapsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,285
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Both times AA played Minny he burned them off the bench I assume its Bayless and Memphis interest all over again. Novak just shoots 3s having him spreads the floor, lets see IF fields gets back to what he was, but as he is now having the pure shooter Novak is way better than having the ineptitude of Fields out on the court, he needs to work on his game instead of having sex with his sexy model wife everyday selfish ass........
    Why the continuous hate for Fields? He had a mangled wrist last season which required surgery and extensive rehab, including completely rebuilding his shot. At least give him a chance to show what he's capable of when fully healthy. If he doesn't vastly improve (he was still the Raps best wing defender and one of the better rebounding wings), then hate on...

  22. #20
    Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,957
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    Why the continuous hate for Fields? He had a mangled wrist last season which required surgery and extensive rehab, including completely rebuilding his shot. At least give him a chance to show what he's capable of when fully healthy. If he doesn't vastly improve (he was still the Raps best wing defender and one of the better rebounding wings), then hate on...
    He's a pretty solid post defender too, IMO.
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •