No announcement yet.

Free Agency 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monta Ellis going to Charlotte would be HILARIOUS because Charlotte would be doing the Toronto thing of signing too many ball-first score-first players: first Jefferson and then Monta?

oh man then we would HAVE to trade them Rudy

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
      Monta Ellis going to Charlotte would be HILARIOUS because Charlotte would be doing the Toronto thing of signing too many ball-first score-first players: first Jefferson and then Monta?

oh man then we would HAVE to trade them Rudy
      Maybe they'd get really silly (or stupid) and give us MKG and a 1st rd pick.

Comment

• @ESPNSteinLine: Hearing: Newly minted unrestricted free agent Tyler Hansbrough is in serious talks w/Toronto and moving closing to deal terms w/Raptors
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          @ESPNSteinLine: Hearing: Newly minted unrestricted free agent Tyler Hansbrough is in serious talks w/Toronto and moving closing to deal terms w/Raptors
          Awesome. Loved hansborough at NC but stopped watching him at indy. Awesome awesome pickup if we grab him.

Comment

@ESPNSteinLine: Hearing: Newly minted unrestricted free agent Tyler Hansbrough is in serious talks w/Toronto and moving closing to deal terms w/Raptors
            My prayers are finally coming through.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Please Masai don't give him the full MLE.

The Bi-Annual exception would be more than sufficient.

Comment

• The Psycho-T signing by Toronto will be the first time we get to see what MU does with free agents. BC always overpaid. Will MU do the same?

Comment

• I foresee an amazing amount of dorky white middle class hockey lovers with Hansborough jerseys.
                  Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                    Not a very good article; those guys won't add much if anything to the team; they are all below mediocre players.

Wright is not really size of the bench as he is a lightweight big. He's shooting that good because he only picks up points around the basket. Not that it's bad to shoot from around the basket, but it would help if players have some range, and he has never proven that. He's suspect on defense except against some good match-ups. He doesn't add anything.

Beaubois hasn't done anything since his rookie year except for the occassional game. And there certainly have been chances for him in Dallas. It's the kind of guy you'd only give a shot if he comes for a minimum salary.

Speights has been highly inconsistent and not very convincing when he got chances in Memphis due to injuries. His defense is very suspect. (Marginal) bench player at best if you want to go anywhere with your team. I used to be higher on him, but his defense is just too bad and his offense too inconsistent to compensate. I don't think there is much upside left.

And the other guy; blegh.
                    Toronto, where blegh happens.

Comment

• Can we use Hansbrough to beat Camby into playing?

Comment

• Chauncy Billips next please

Raptors should immediately go after Chauncy. He was just released from LAC. He would make a great backup point guard for this year. Probably get him for vet minimum.

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                          Can we use Hansbrough to beat Camby into playing?
                          Good idea, probably won't provide much anyways though...
                          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Masai shipped Chauncey out of Denver...the place that he loved. Not sure if he took that personal or not.
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• That being said I would love to have him
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Profster wrote: View Post
                                Raptors should immediately go after Chauncy. He was just released from LAC. He would make a great backup point guard for this year. Probably get him for vet minimum.
                                I've been saturating some threads with this idea. Minimum won't get it done though. That's why I want to know details of Hansbrough deal. I think they'd need at least 2+ million to get Billups. I was thinking actually 2 years, 6 million, with the second being a player option.

Comment

Working...
                                X