Free Agency 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LBF wrote: View Post
    I liked him better when he was Ron Artest...
    Is this a joke? Artest was a piece of trash. Hello malice in the palace?

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
      How bout elbowing james harden?

we can all agree that Ron Artest/Metta World Peace is a horrible person

Comment

• right, it's the Raptors internet writer guy who doesn't understand the basics of how the CBA works

I remember that guy

Comment

• Jermaine O'Neal

Casey said that he wanted Ujiri to bring in some veteran toughness. A guy like Jermaine O'Neal who has historically been an above average defender would certainly fit that bill. He would add depth to our bigs rotation and his PER 36 minute numbers are quite reasonable still at:

16pts 10 reb. 2.7 blks on 48% FG% that is from a 55 game sample last year. He also had a PER of 16.7 which I believe is above average.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...onealje01.html

Im sure he could be added for not much more than the veteran's minimum. He could block shots, provide toughness, teach JV some post moves, and be a big body in the middle for us. Not to mention crack a few heads for Casey.

From what I remember he liked it in TO, if he is healthy he can still contribute, I like the guy.

What do you guys think?
          "Defense wins championships."

Comment

• Corey Brewer

Masai has already been snapping up all of the Nuggets personel and prospects why not add Corey Brewer as well. He can play Guard/Forward shoots the ball at a decent clip and could be a solid 6 man off the bench. Additionally, he is an NBA champion so he knows how to win and while he would be one of the older guys in the locker room he is still only 27. On offense he would be good at helping to provide spacing plus he could is a bit of a slasher as well. Give me your thoughts.

Comment

Someone throws a beer @ your head when you're sitting down? psshh. Dem needs to get got.

Comment

• SuperRaptor wrote: View Post
                Casey said that he wanted Ujiri to bring in some veteran toughness. A guy like Jermaine O'Neal who has historically been an above average defender would certainly fit that bill. He would add depth to our bigs rotation and his PER 36 minute numbers are quite reasonable still at:

16pts 10 reb. 2.7 blks on 48% FG% that is from a 55 game sample last year. He also had a PER of 16.7 which I believe is above average.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...onealje01.html

Im sure he could be added for not much more than the veteran's minimum. He could block shots, provide toughness, teach JV some post moves, and be a big body in the middle for us. Not to mention crack a few heads for Casey.

From what I remember he liked it in TO, if he is healthy he can still contribute, I like the guy.

What do you guys think?
                Didn't we try that already ?

Why is it always guys who could be good or guys who use to be good ? why not guys who are good ? between the two i'd rather the young guys who could be good.

Comment

rip van winkle is that you? (

(j/k)

Comment

I agree he was a total fucking douche. But, at least that was him. Not this ridiculous fucking joke Metta World Peace..give me a fucking break.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                      right, it's the Raptors internet writer guy who doesn't understand the basics of how the CBA works

I remember that guy
                      Who are you referring to?
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Dino4life wrote: View Post
                        Didn't we try that already ?

Why is it always guys who could be good or guys who use to be good ? why not guys who are good ? between the two i'd rather the young guys who could be good.
                        Teams need veteran players, as well as young players, this would fill a need that Casey has acknowledged is there.
                        "Defense wins championships."

Comment

Teams need veteran players, as well as young players, this would fill a need that Casey has acknowledged is there.
                          Casey still thinks he's in Dallas, what good would signing O'neil to a one year deal would for a non playoff team in the long run ? Short sighted move

Comment

• Will Bynum signs in Detroit...

Billups still available. Billups camp still quiet.

Comment

• Sources: Monta Ellis hoping to choose btwn ATL, Sacramento, Charlotte and Dallas within next 36-48 hours

From Chris Broussard twitter

If he goes Charlotte, that will be interesting.

Comment

• I also saw that the Warriors continue to improve, adding Jermaine O'Neal and Tony Douglas, to bolster their frontcourt and PG depth.

Comment

Working...
                                X