Raptors To Use Amnesty Clause on Kleiza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Does anyone not think MU would have used this if he could have got ANYTHING of value for LK?
    MU's track record would likely indicate he did his due diligence. Also remember having an open roster spot will be crucial if big trade deadline moves are made.

As an example: (THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE DON'T COMMENT ON IT'S LIKELIHOOD FFS! OR I PROMISE I WILL E-LOSE IT)

Rudy Gay goes out at the deadline with a near 18M dollar contract we are likely taking back more than 1 player. Running with 13 or 14 would allow some flexibility in that regard
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• now you did it.....

Comment

• Ujiri: Ta Da! I just got draft picks and a useful role player out of Bargnani!

Crowd: *Gasps*

New York: What the fuck?!??

Doug Smith: Yeah but you didn't get ANYTHING for Kleiza

Crowd:
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Anyways, all the best to LK. It's too bad he was never healthy, when he was he was always entertaining to watch.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Interesting Doug bemoans the Kleiza move while the lakers and heat actually dump valuable pieces in MWP and MIller.

Comment

• Goodbye LK your streakiness was always fun and excruciating to watch. No doubt he'll go play for his country and be Jordan over there.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                Goodbye LK your streakiness was always fun and excruciating to watch. No doubt he'll go play for his country and be Jordan over there.
                He's got a couple of years before JV supplants him as top Lithuanian dog.

Comment

• Is this confirmed yet? The deadline is 12 tonight?

Comment

• They'll prolly wait til 12 then. Haha
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• i wonder if they're mulling a trade over. seems weird to leave it to literally the last minute.
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                        i wonder if they're mulling a trade over. seems weird to leave it to literally the last minute.
                        They're probably exploring a Camby trade that doesn't take back a contract. Then you don't need to amnesty Kleiza.

Comment

• w/ Masai down in Vegas, this is pretty much done.

Comment

• Don't know if this has been posted anywhere else, but it's official.
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• I think this happened because no one would take klieza and not send back money. This is the only way to guarentee the contract is off the books at the end of the year. If we are at the cap or become a potential luxury team then deadline deals would demand 2nd rounders to absorb this contract for a month because we would be in a position of desperation.

Im guessing he tried everything to throw this contract into multi-team trades and try and get back anything but wasn't able to.

Good luck to linas, go be a real player in europe.
                              Last edited by Miekenstien; Tue Jul 16, 2013, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                                Main reason why I'm going to miss him:

Psycho T is amateur, compared to him.
                                I would like to add to that:

*Not suitable for young audiences

Comment

Working...
                                X