Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone get posterized?

Comment

Arsenalist and Blake uploaded some highlights and pics this morning on the main blog page. Here's the link: http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/2013/...acc-scrimmage/

Comment

looks like it was quite the mish-mash of people
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Thanks for putting this on guys. It was.....searching for proper word........'nice' to play after about 3 years of having my jumper gather dust.

Comment

Everybody reveal their identities now!
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

I was in that purp(le shirt) on team KLow

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                Everybody reveal their identities now!
                Did you go? What about Heinz?

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                  I was in that purp(le shirt) on team KLow
                  white shorts??....lol xD
                  What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                  The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                  No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                    No. No I did not. I bet theres a few guys that would love to posterize me.

There looked to be a couple of teenagers there. But, seemed to be mostly 30 range..

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      I only go to events that feature alcohol and female nudity

Comment

I was in the striped tanktop and Black shorts.

Was loads of fun. Though, leave it to Heinz to remind us that Alcohol and Female Nudity would likely have contributed to a more enjoyable experience ... Lol
                        Last edited by Joey; Wed Jul 24, 2013, 10:55 AM.

Comment

After looking at the photos I came up with the conclusion that size wise I would be Yao Ming in that Gym during that evening I'm 193 cm but from the photos it doesn't look like many guys were around 190, of course my eyes can be fooling me.
                          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                            After looking at the photos I came up with the conclusion that size wise I would be Yao Ming in that Gym during that evening I'm 193 cm but from the photos it doesn't look like many guys were around 190, of course my eyes can be fooling me.
                            Sooo... 193cm... you're about 6'4"? .. You woulda been on the tall end for sure, but nothing crazy.
                            I'm 6'1", and I don't really look it in the pictures.

Comment

That was a blast! It's already been a couple days after 2.5 hours of straight ballin but I'm STILL sore!!
                              You only realize that more stretching would've been a good idea when every set of stairs you encounter turns into living hell.

Comment

Btw, I'm looking forward to those pics, Joey! All 18 megapixels of them

Comment

Working...
                                X