No announcement yet.

Raptors Republic Game Night at ACC + ACC Practice Court Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there still spots available? A buddy & I are interested in going. Playing ball on the practice court sounds too good to miss out on lol. Seems to be a great deal overall.

Comment

Liberal wrote: View Post
      Are there still spots available? A buddy & I are interested in going. Playing ball on the practice court sounds too good to miss out on lol. Seems to be a great deal overall.
      There are still spots available. Sign up via the instructions above.

Comment

Sam17 wrote: View Post
        Why'd you have to move to Africa, if you don't mind me asking? lol that sound cool
        Don't mind you asking at all. Basically, my partner (now wife) and I had always wanted to work abroad at some point in our lives, and since we didn't have kids and weren't attached to our current jobs we started looking for things to do internationally. My wife got a job offer her in Rwanda (she works in gender & women's rights) so we moved here. We've recently started a consultancy company here doing gender and development (she does the work, I do the finance/admin/operations) hard to say how long we'll be here, probably at least another six months, and after that who knows.
        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Liberal wrote: View Post
          Three spots available as of right this moment.

Comment

... If only I had a spare $100 sitting around somewhere.

Comment

If I lived in Toronto I would have put down money for this. Some day though, hopefully.
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Woo Hoo I made it. Been a fan for far too long to pass up the chance to play on the practice court I tell ya. I officially cant wait. Great job putting this together guys, certainly beats a draft party where we have no picks lol. On the real though, great job, and im happy I can be part of this. Thank You RaptorsRepublic, mad respect.

Comment

Any chance I can just hang out at the practice court and not go to the game...or take someones spot who can't make the scrimmage??? let me know if you bought in and I can take your spot people!
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                    Any chance I can just hang out at the practice court and not go to the game...or take someones spot who can't make the scrimmage??? let me know if you bought in and I can take your spot people!
                    Long shot, but DITTO. I just want to come to the scrimmage. I'd probably pay something to take somebody's spot even.

Comment

Can we bring our own hot dogs?

Comment

DaBlenda wrote: View Post
                        If you're referring to your penis, then yes you can.

Comment

DaBlenda wrote: View Post
                          No, you may, however, bring other's hot dogs
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                            No, you may, however, bring other's hot dogs
                            LOL wtf!?

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              LOL wtf!?
                              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Scrimmage was awesome! Good job everyone!!

Going to try and upload some of my pictures from this tomorrow.

I would highly recommend that if RR ever does something like this again, that you jump on it. Loads of fun. And we still get a Raptors game out of it?! Amaze-balls!

Comment

Working...
                                X