Raptors Republic Game Night at ACC + ACC Practice Court Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Republic Game Night at ACC + ACC Practice Court Time

We didn’t have a draft party this year, but want to do something about that. Our man at the Raptors has offered discounted rate towards a Raptors game this coming season. The first 40 people to put down $100 get a below-cost ticket (usually around $150) to a game we will attend as a group. In addition, we’ll scrimmage on the practice court at the ACC on July 25, 2013 at 7pm!.

It’s going to be awesome, and I will get to dunk on lots of people. More importantly, we’ll just play some ball. If you just want to hang out at the court, check the facilities, take some pics, that’s fine too.

We’ll also have a section of Real Sports Bar reserved on the day of the game, so you can come earlier and meet-up as well. Looking forward to that.

You can do an Interac Money Transfer of $100 to zarars@gmail.com with the code raptors via your bank, or pay via credit card here (costs more, though – $106). The deadline for this is July 11th, so get in before then.

Let’s get together and make a night of this! Hope to see you all there.

Details here:

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/2013/...ce-court-time/

Frig yes. Expect my deposit shortly.

Comment

Wish, i lived in T.O.

Comment

hmm does the Raptors Republic charter jet stopover in Calgary around the 24th???

Comment

If I didn't dislocate my knee cap (twice), I'd be in....

....[crying on the inside].

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            If I didn't dislocate my knee cap (twice), I'd be in....

....[crying on the inside].
            Come for the Raptors game, then. Forget the scrimmage, that's just a bonus.

Comment

If i had my G2 i might have considered coming. Put on a show from downtown, maybe earn a contract from ujiri lool

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                If i had my G2 i might have considered coming. Put on a show from downtown, maybe earn a contract from ujiri lool
                What? And park downtown? Take the bus/TTC

Comment

Can someone give me 100 bucks for this...
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

I'll be there

Comment

Stickied this thread. Don't want people to forget. I expect to see you guys there!! Once in a lifetime opportunity!

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                        What? And park downtown? Take the bus/TTC
                        Parents wouldn't approve unless i came with friends. We'll see

Comment

That'd be awesome! But, I can't afford that. If I wasn't going on vaca in August, I would so be in.
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I would LOVE to come... And I'll actually be flying into Toronto on the 23rd... Chances are I wouldn't be able to watch the game but i could always give the ticket to my dad... BUT since I haven't been in Canada since Christmas I kinda have to spend time with my sisters, and get (re-)married... On the other hand, getting to play on the ACC court would probably be the 2nd best thing I did while I was there.

#1) Spend time with my niece... 'cus she's that rad.
                            #2) Play b-ball on the ACC court
                            #3) Get (re-)married... (This is only last because my wife and I eloped when we found out we were moving to Africa, but friends and family couldn't come, so we're doing a fake wedding redo, which I AM excited about.

SOOO basically, I really, really, really, really, really, really, want to play, I'll just have to see if I can clear it with the fam.
                            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Why'd you have to move to Africa, if you don't mind me asking? lol that sound cool

Comment

Working...
                              X