Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 305

Thread: Pistons interested in Rudy Gay

  1. #241
    Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8,628
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post



    Cavs have a lot of tweeners and PF's now.
    Damn Cavs....Keep wondering if they'll keep them all.....

  2. #242
    Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,063
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Cavs are stacking! correct me if Im wrong arent they now crowded in the front court????

    I would have loved to have Earl Clark as a Rap.

  3. #243
    Raptors Republic Rookie AngryRapsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    T.
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote ceez wrote: View Post
    i'd do gay for tyrus thomas and a 2014 pick in a heartbeat
    That is a terrible trade. I'm glad you aren't GM. Tyrus Thomas? Really?
    Don't follow me. @AngryRaptorsFan

  4. Like ReubenJRD liked this post
  5. #244
    Raptors Republic Veteran Bendit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,497
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The MJ effect still rules in Charlotte it seems. What happened to the Biyombo effect...remember him? After drafting Zeller (who their own crowd booed draft night) that high and now Jefferson? If they have to amnesty TT for Jeff's contract then taking on Gay is going to be a problem no? ...without money coming back.

  6. #245
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,330
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote AngryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    That is a terrible trade. I'm glad you aren't GM. Tyrus Thomas? Really?
    Maybe, Tyrus Thomas when he played for the bulls. But, still probably wouldn't do it then
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

  7. #246
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,330
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    You sure? I have not seen this anywhere.
    Did you check Rondo's Facebook page?
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

  8. #247
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,284
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    Did you check Rondo's Facebook page?
    Anywhere else I meant.

    But no, I did not check facebook. Never caught on to that.

    If it was a real rumour, it would likely be EVERYWHERE. Y'know, like how the Gay offer went EVERYWHERE.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  9. #248
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,130
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Another potential Rudy idea:

    According to Zach Lowe on Twitter, Golden State believes they have a serious shot at sign-and-trading for Dwight. The problem: they need to remove cap space by cutting Biedrins, Jefferson and Bogut, which means they would send the expirings to LAL, who obviously doesn't want them and would also want one of Klay Thompson or Harrison Barnes.

    Three-team trade:

    GS gets Dwight
    LA gets Rudy
    Toronto gets Bogut, Barnes, Biedrins, and 2014 first-rounders from one or both of the other teams

  10. Like enlightenment liked this post
  11. #249
    Raptors Republic Starter Sam17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Brampton, ON
    Posts
    400
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Barnes, Bogut, and draft picks... looks good to me

  12. #250
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,330
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Anywhere else I meant.

    But no, I did not check facebook. Never caught on to that.

    If it was a real rumour, it would likely be EVERYWHERE. Y'know, like how the Gay offer went EVERYWHERE.
    Ya, I never really got into that either. I have an account cause sometimes it comes in handy..Bur I am not into the whole "facebook community" thing.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

  13. #251
    Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,461
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote magoon wrote: View Post
    Another potential Rudy idea:

    According to Zach Lowe on Twitter, Golden State believes they have a serious shot at sign-and-trading for Dwight. The problem: they need to remove cap space by cutting Biedrins, Jefferson and Bogut, which means they would send the expirings to LAL, who obviously doesn't want them and would also want one of Klay Thompson or Harrison Barnes.

    Three-team trade:

    GS gets Dwight
    LA gets Rudy
    Toronto gets Bogut, Barnes, Biedrins, and 2014 first-rounders from one or both of the other teams
    Solid idea! This would be amazing.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

  14. #252
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,284
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote magoon wrote: View Post
    Another potential Rudy idea:

    According to Zach Lowe on Twitter, Golden State believes they have a serious shot at sign-and-trading for Dwight. The problem: they need to remove cap space by cutting Biedrins, Jefferson and Bogut, which means they would send the expirings to LAL, who obviously doesn't want them and would also want one of Klay Thompson or Harrison Barnes.

    Three-team trade:

    GS gets Dwight
    LA gets Rudy
    Toronto gets Bogut, Barnes, Biedrins, and 2014 first-rounders from one or both of the other teams
    I don't know if it would fly or not but nice thinking.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  15. #253
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    I would only add that the trade saved them from the luxury tax in future years and added a considerable amount of flexibility for a team hell bent on avoiding the tax.
    true enough.

    but i think if they really valued him they would've kept him for their playoff run and traded him now. i think hollinger had a hardon for ed's efficiency numbers, which also might explain why they just traded arthur since he was ahead in the rotation.

  16. #254
    Raptors Republic Veteran ceez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6,818
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Id take on some shitty contracts for Barnes or Klay Thompson and a pick.

    I wonder if the Pistons are foaming at the mouth over this too though.

  17. #255
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,284
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default





    Shit is about to get real!

    lol

    My guess is they go hard for Rondo.......

    or.........
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  18. #256
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,130
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Detroit is still interested in Rudy Gay, believe me. Smith is a natural 4, but right now as built they'd have to play him at the 3 and watch him take shitty jumper after shitty jumper. Detroit is going to look to move Greg Monroe or Andre Drummond (probably Monroe) for a small forward or maybe Rajon Rondo.

  19. Like Mapko liked this post
  20. #257
    Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,461
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I would take Greg Monroe for Rudy Gay.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

  21. #258
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,284
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default


    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  22. #259
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,068
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default



  23. #260
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,284
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote drunkmunky wrote: View Post

    Yeah that was already posted.

    You probably never saw it though.

    lol
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •