No announcement yet.

Pistons interested in Rudy Gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The haul Masai got for Carmelo must be in the similar light for Gay. Granted, Gay isn't Melo but the haul should be in the same light.
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
      If I was him I would look to secure his current pay out rate for another long term contract, 5 years at least.
      This way, if I were to fall backwards in production, I'm just under the 'all star' payrate, and yet, if I have sparks of achievement, I'm still quoted as 'almost allstar'.
      But sadly that is impossible.

5 year extensions are not possible until your deal is over.

While your deal is still valid the longest extension can be a maximum of 4 years including years already under contract.

With Rudy's player option, the longest extension he could sign is 2 years.

drunkmunky blocked me so this is for everyone else's information lol

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
        But sadly that is impossible.

5 year extensions are not possible until your deal is over.

While your deal is still valid the longest extension can be a maximum of 4 years including years already under contract.

With Rudy's player option, the longest extension he could sign is 2 years.

Guess he doesn't like well-reasoned opinions and CBA cap rules explained in a concise manner.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

With Rudy's player option, the longest extension he could sign is 2 years.l
          Unless Rudy declines his option and signs a 6 year deal?
          Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

• Gay for Monroe, one of Stuckey/CharlieV and KCP. Id do that. Throw in a 2014 second rounder.
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Brandon wrote:
              pique.
              Although the idea of Monroe has really piqued my curiosity this morning. I would imagine he is untouchable.

Comment

• The conspiracy is on. It's all but taken care of. Rogers and Bell money is being secretly transferred to a Cayman Islands account. All the Raptors have to do is make it into the lottery next season. Wiggins will be delivered.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  Guess he doesn't like well-reasoned opinions and CBA cap rules explained in a concise manner.
                  Maybe.

But I think it has more to do with refusing to anoint a cornerstone or build around a flawed player and openly expressing that opinion.

Its all cool though. I've never been one for a circle jerk anyways.

Comment

• I don't know how untouchable. It gets crowded with him and Drummond. From what I say, 2012 Monroe looked at lot like 2013 Monroe. They may want to sell high if they can get a more offensive focussed 4 and let drummond collect the rebounds

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                      Gay for Monroe, one of Stuckey/CharlieV and KCP. Id do that. Throw in a 2014 second rounder.
                      If you get Monroe AND KCP, I'd take both Stuckey and CV off their hands.... might even throw them a 2nd rounder myself.

Comment

blocked by that racist? oh nooo.

Comment

If you get Monroe AND KCP, I'd take both Stuckey and CV off their hands.... might even throw them a 2nd rounder myself.
                          I would do Monroe + KCP + 1st rounder (plus one of Stucky/CV for filler, or a TPE if they prefer).

I would also do....KCP + Mitchell + Jerebko + 1st rounder (plus filler again)

To avoid sending us a pick...it would have to include KCP, Mitchell and Monroe...and then they can fill with whatever the fuck they want because we just robbed them.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            Ah yes. I saw the quote lol

Yes. I'm talking about when his current deal is over.

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                              Ah yes. I saw the quote lol

Yes. I'm talking about when his current deal is over.
                              I just can't understand blocking anyone. Even the worst-posters, IMO, have some value now and again, and that is beyond the occasional time when I'm in a combative mood. Plus Matt52 is one of my favourite posters.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Ok. What does that have to do w/ Rudy Gay?

I think Masai will keep Rudy and DeRozan as a package together to test how they will play in the first half of the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X