No announcement yet.

Pistons interested in Rudy Gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detroit is still interested in Rudy Gay, believe me. Smith is a natural 4, but right now as built they'd have to play him at the 3 and watch him take shitty jumper after shitty jumper. Detroit is going to look to move Greg Monroe or Andre Drummond (probably Monroe) for a small forward or maybe Rajon Rondo.

Comment

• I would take Greg Monroe for Rudy Gay.
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post

Yeah that was already posted.

You probably never saw it though.

lol

Comment

• Well, that is not Rondo or Gay.

But it is Novak!

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post

Well, that is not Rondo or Gay.

But it is Novak!
                What is something they can actually give us that we want? Not much...

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                  What is something they can actually give us that we want? Not much...
                  Tony Mitchell?

Comment

• i was going to mention this a few days ago. putting the cart waaaay in front of the horse..but, do we want Monroe? Is he improving or has he reached a plateau? Even the piston sites talk about players making up for his defensive shortcomings (where have we heard that before?). Is he the answer for PF?

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post

Well, that is not Rondo or Gay.
                      But it is Novak!
                      Novak & Camby for Stuckey?
                      Why not go crazy:
                      Gay, Kyle, Camby & Novak for
                      Charlie V, Stuckey, Monroe & Knight? (Maybe even a first rounder?)

Comment

• Declining The Pistons Offer for Gay Shows Ujiri Isn't Looking To Dump Gay..

Pretty sure this tweet was already posted. But, I still see people who think Ujiri is looking to rid of Rudy..I don't think that's happening.

I'm 75/25 he's on the team come October. I actually think that if Ujiri is looking to trade Gay, it works to his advantage to keep him into the season.

I really think raps fans are just antsy and getting a little trade-happy. Like your just expecting Ujiri to instantly make his mark..

I believe Ujiri abides by the saying; "Patience. All good things come to those who wait."

I believe his biggest move was trading Bargnani
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• i think he's just being patient knowing if anything there'll probably be even more interest come trade deadline time
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• All that tweet says is "a couple of shit expiring contracts doesn't get it done" and that was perfectly obvious.

Comment

• Like I posted a few days ago you gotta wait at least till the 10th and then a week after. MU seems to be passing on the f/a class so he is not looking to bolster/improve...so what does that say? You still got to wait to know what his real plan is. To me he hasnt revealed it yet.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                                All that tweet says is "a couple of shit expiring contracts doesn't get it done" and that was perfectly obvious.
                                No, that's not what it says. It says "raptors happy to keep their best player"
                                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                                X