Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybosy Else Having A Problem Logging In?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybosy Else Having A Problem Logging In?

I attempt to log in with the little thingy's in the top-middle right corner of the forum, where it says "username" and "password" in two boxes and what started happening this week is that I go to click in it and the "username" stays there and I have to backspace "username" and put in "lbf" or else it shows up like"usernlbfame" and I same for "password". Except, my password physically shows up like"blahblah" instead of"*****".

Then it says incorrect login and that screen pops up in the middle of the page saying to try again and I've used "1 out of 5 login attempts". From that screen I re-enter it and it works fine.

Anybody else experiencing this?
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Yup same exact thing has been happening to me for a couple of days. The same way you described it

Comment

must be a glitch
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Yeah I'm getting it too. I have to re-login every day.

Comment

Hit F5 on your computers. Its likely a refresher thing. Its happened to me before too. Just a vBulletin glitch.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
            Hit F5 on your computers. Its likely a refresher thing. Its happened to me before too. Just a vBulletin glitch.
            I think it's started working properly again.

Comment

Working...
            X