X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Staff Expands Again

http://blog.raptors.com/press-releas...-resch-070313/

looks like two more solid hires
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

The Toronto Raptors announced Wednesday they have named Dan Tolzman as the club’s director of scouting and Teresa Resch as director of basketball operations.
    for those too lazy to click

Comment

connected wrote: View Post
      If you are too lazy to click you should probably just kill yourself
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
        If you're too lazy to click, how are you going to kill yourself?

We don't have these yet

Comment

tried to merge this thread but my super mod powers are not allowing me

Comment

connected wrote: View Post
            For those too lazy to look them up on LinkedIn:

Dan Tolzman (unexciting profile): www.linkedin.com/pub/dan-tolzman/5/621/1a8/

Teresa Resch (a lot more informative): www.linkedin.com/pub/teresa-resch/11/288/71a
            Action oriented and results driven Sports Industry Professional with over 5 years industry experience. Background includes international event logistics, relationship management and project development. Self-motivated fast learner able to prioritize, monitor and expedite multiple tasks, and adapt quickly to change while meeting deadline. Innovative problem solver who works well with others, focused on exceeding expectations and creating top level results.

Ultimate Hoops National Operations Manager
            Life Time Fitness
            June 2011 – Present (2 years 2 months)

National Basketball Association
            Department Assistant, Basketball Operations International
            April 2008 – May 2011 (3 years 2 months)
            • Assist in execution of Basketball without Borders (BWB) from inception to in-market implementation
            • Manage NBA Player and Coach participants at BWB
            • Coordinated with local federation and internal NBA departments to create inaugural BWB Women’s Camp, which included program development and budget management
            • Liaison between NBA team and Euroleague personnel during pre-season Euroleague American Tour
            • Design Sports Envoy programming in partnership with US State Department
            • Assisted in creation and launch of Mahindra Basketball League, the first recreational league in India
            • Create and maintain basketball landscapes, country specific business development documents

Staff Assistant, Basketball Operations
            December 2006 – April 2008 (1 year 5 months)
            • Managed player participants at NBA All-Star Weekend, Draft Combine and Draft
            • Coordinated logistics for nine national men’s basketball teams during the 2007 FIBA Americas Championships; including team hotel, hospitality, travel reservations, laundry and scheduling
            • Processed player transactions, waiver requests and maintained official team rosters
            • Assisted in operation of the standard observers program; including planning of pre-season training meeting and compiling of game video clips for review

St. Thomas University
            MBA, Sports Administration
            2004 – 2006

Augustana College (SD)
            BA, Business Communications Major, Journalism Minor
            2000 – 2004

Comment

Comment

tried to merge this thread but my super mod powers are not allowing me
                Quick everyone, his powers are down! Let's start 20 different Bargnani threads!

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
                  Quick everyone, his powers are down! Let's start 20 different Bargnani threads!
                  I'd rather create 20 different Rudy Gay trade scenario threads.
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                  X