Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 113

Thread: Time To let Go..

  1. #41
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,331
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    i know who mo pete is im 14 i've never seen him play oh and im a girl
    Ohh...in that case, just a heads up..we talk about boobies a lot...or that's just Heinz.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

  2. Like isaacthompson liked this post
  3. #42
    Raptors Republic Superstar lilmamba_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Etobicoke<3
    Posts
    2,631
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    Ohh...in that case, just a heads up..we talk about boobies a lot...or that's just Heinz.
    loooool, ight, thanks xD
    haha
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

  4. #43
    Raptors Republic Superstar lilmamba_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Etobicoke<3
    Posts
    2,631
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    Rick Brunson is..................... jesus christ, i think i literally have absolutely no opinion of him whatsoever.... that's a first..

    Quincy Douby is most famous for looking like Tupac's ugly step child, and having an epic unibrow..



    Percy Miller is a rapper from NO, known as Master P... played for the Raptors in summer league once... also the father of the rapper Lil Romeo, who played ball with Demar Derozan at USC and is one of his close friends, and is now a spokesperson for some ghetto onine college
    i think anthony davis out did him in that category
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

  5. #44
    Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Oakville
    Posts
    3,585
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    i know who mo pete is im 14 i've never seen him play oh and im a girl
    Omgggg someone younger than me. I never thought this would happen. Anyways welcome to the site. haha
    Twitter - @thekid_it

  6. Like lilmamba_ liked this post
  7. #45
    Raptors Republic Superstar lilmamba_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Etobicoke<3
    Posts
    2,631
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    Omgggg someone younger than me. I never thought this would happen. Anyways welcome to the site. haha
    loool i didnt know i would be the youngest. hahahaha thanks<3
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

  8. #46
    Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    2,799
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    Ohh...in that case, just a heads up..we talk about boobies a lot...or that's just Heinz.
    Quote lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    loooool, ight, thanks xD
    haha
    i do. you may want to block me. it's fair to say i'll say something offensive and inappropriate.

    although i've been tame lately.... my real life habits have taken a downturn due to some chick who won't go away and keeps calling me when i'm trying to nap because of her weird fascination with this mythical creature called "Ourrelationship" or something... i think it's a korean legend... like "Sobriety".

  9. Like tucas liked this post
  10. #47
    Raptors Republic Superstar lilmamba_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Etobicoke<3
    Posts
    2,631
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    i do. you may want to block me. it's fair to say i'll say something offensive and inappropriate.

    although i've been tame lately.... my real life habits have taken a downturn due to some chick who won't go away and keeps calling me when i'm trying to nap because of her weird fascination with this mythical creature called "Ourrelationship" or something... i think it's a korean legend... like "Sobriety".
    looool yall are underestimating me eh? i love this site yall are funnyyyy
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

  11. #48
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,331
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    i do. you may want to block me. it's fair to say i'll say something offensive and inappropriate.

    although i've been tame lately.... my real life habits have taken a downturn due to some chick who won't go away and keeps calling me when i'm trying to nap because of her weird fascination with this mythical creature called "Ourrelationship" or something... i think it's a korean legend... like "Sobriety".
    Oh man, that's bad news. Good luck with that.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

  12. #49
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,331
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    looool yall are underestimating me eh? i love this site yall are funnyyyy
    I think you're the only chick on here. So...you'll fit right in!
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

  13. #50
    Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    2,799
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    Oh man, that's bad news. Good luck with that.
    meh. it won't last very long.

    not if i get my way.

  14. #51
    Raptors Republic Superstar lilmamba_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Etobicoke<3
    Posts
    2,631
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    I think you're the only chick on here. So...you'll fit right in!
    jesus -.- LOOOOL
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

  15. #52
    Raptors Republic Starter Sam17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Brampton, ON
    Posts
    400
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Axel wrote: View Post
    Will Solomon! Now there's a player I completely forgot about. He falls somewhere between Maceo Baston and Darrick Martin.
    Pops Mensah-Bonsu was my man

  16. #53
    Raptors Republic Superstar Axel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    3,055
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Sam17 wrote: View Post
    Pops Mensah-Bonsu was my man
    Pops was awesome. Sadly not awesome enough.

  17. #54
    Raptors Republic Starter Sam17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Brampton, ON
    Posts
    400
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default



    Favorite Pops play

  18. #55
    Raptors Republic Superstar lilmamba_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Etobicoke<3
    Posts
    2,631
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Sam17 wrote: View Post


    Favorite Pops play
    loool matt devlin xD .. still sounds the same
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

  19. #56
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    loool matt devlin xD .. still sounds the same
    man speaking of devlin.. i miss hearing chuck. "onions, baby onions."

  20. #57
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,331
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Don't even start with Pops Mensah-Bonsu..
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

  21. #58
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,864
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    I think you're the only chick on here. So...you'll fit right in!
    I remember one chick introducing herself in the "i'm new thread" a while ago. A couple of people welcomed her, and we never heard from her again. Are we really that intimidating?

  22. #59
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,864
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    Omgggg someone younger than me. I never thought this would happen. Anyways welcome to the site. haha
    I actually think i might be the second youngest after her. I'm turning 17 next month, aren't you already 17?

  23. #60
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,331
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    I remember one chick introducing herself in the "i'm new thread" a while ago. A couple of people welcomed her, and we never heard from her again. Are we really that intimidating?
    Well...that, uhm, "dating site" thread I started a while back and then it just kind of turned into a sexist type thing..that might have something to do with it. Hehe
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •