Time To let Go..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Bayless? This is totally just nitpicking, but since when does anyone give two shits about him? He's not *an important part of the raptors family or past. I'd put so many guys ahead of him...
    Davis on the list is just as questionable...

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
      LOOOL he deserves some recognition.. no??
      about as much as Dan O'Sullivan

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
        christ.... I damn near forgot he was ever a raptor until right now
        buwahahahahahha jheeeeez tearsss woohh :'''')
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Bayless? This is totally just nitpicking, but since when does anyone give two shits about him? He's not *an important part of the raptors family or past. I'd put so many guys ahead of him...
          Nilanka wrote: View Post
          I think his youthfulness is showing here. He probably doesn't even know who Mo Pete is.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

cant even lie i miss ed davis more than jose just cuz demar and amir seemed so sad
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
              I think his youthfulness is showing here. He probably doesn't even know who Mo Pete is.
              i know who mo pete is im 14 i've never seen him play oh and im a girl

Comment

cant even lie i miss ed davis more than jose just cuz demar and amir seemed so sad
                Since you were born AFTER the ACC was built, I'll let it slide

Comment

here's the thing about letting go of the past...

the past doesn't let go of you... no matter how much you think it's forgotten and behind you.... every once in awhile, you'll peek back... and there it is... refusing to let go... like a sheet of toilet paper stuck to your shoe by dried dookies...

you can't make yesteryear go away...

the past is like herpes.

all you can do is admit how shit it was... find the humor in it... and don't let it effect RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Comment

i know who mo pete is im 14 i've never seen him play oh and im a girl
                    Mo Pete was exactly what the Raps need now. A good 3 point shooter, a decent defender, an under-appreciated finisher, and most importantly, he loved being a Raptor. I feel bad that all the young Raps fan didn't get to be around for him. His blindfolded lay-up *and one! (see the avatar <-----) is still my favourite play in Raps history.

I agree with the sentiment that we need to let go of the past in a lot of ways (Jose shouldn't be mentioned in a thread for at least 2 years), but like many old timers, I still can't and wont forgive one player.

PS - awesome that you bring the female perspective to this place. Can't imagine there are too many. But Bayless was awful lol

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

LOOOL he deserves some recognition.. no??
                      Recognition implies some kind of achievements, or critical role in the team's development. He's on the same level as Will Solomon, basically. Completely forgettable and a waste of a roster spot when he was here.

Comment

Recognition implies some kind of achievements, or critical role in the team's development. He's on the same level as Will Solomon, basically. Completely forgettable and a waste of a roster spot when he was here.
                        Will Solomon! Now there's a player I completely forgot about. He falls somewhere between Maceo Baston and Darrick Martin.

Comment

Will Solomon! Now there's a player I completely forgot about. He falls somewhere between Maceo Baston and Darrick Martin.
                          Rick Brunson?

Quincy Douby?

Percy Miller???

Comment

Rick Brunson?

Quincy Douby?

Percy Miller???
                            Douby I remember well. Percy Miller was only summer league, so I don't think that counts. Although for a rapper (Make 'em say uhhh!!) he was actually pretty good.

Brunson split a season with us and the Bulls. Can't really be considered if he didn't play at least one season here.

Comment

Rick Brunson?

Quincy Douby?

Percy Miller???
                              Don't forget Roko Ukic!
                              Don't follow me. @AngryRaptorsFan

Comment

Rick Brunson?

Quincy Douby?

Percy Miller???
                                i feel so dumb i know none of them, need to learn some raps history

Comment

Working...
                                X