Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do I keep opening this thread???

Comment

• Can we please try to return this thread to an even remotely basketball-related chat... it's nice to have lots of new blood and it has been entertaining (I can't wait for the "Top 10 heinz57 Posts" thread), but at this point I don't even remember what it is the original poster was suggesting we let go...

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
        Can we please try to return this thread to an even remotely basketball-related chat... it's nice to have lots of new blood and it has been entertaining (I can't wait for the "Top 10 heinz57 Posts" thread), but at this point I don't even remember what it is the original poster was suggesting we let go...
        Perhaps the thread. Welcome to the Matrix....
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Can we please try to return this thread to an even remotely basketball-related chat... it's nice to have lots of new blood and it has been entertaining (I can't wait for the "Top 10 heinz57 Posts" thread), but at this point I don't even remember what it is the original poster was suggesting we let go...
          ya.... it's gotten way too far off track, even for ME

Comment

We could just make this the "random" thread..
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
              Bayless...really?
              ohh i forgot leandro barbosa, i miss him he looked like usher<3 and he wasnt gay
              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
              No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                ohh i forgot leandro barbosa, i miss him he looked like usher<3 and he wasnt gay
                http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Cvh1E...%3DCvh1EM7MTdg
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• it's 5:34 in the morning, im trying not to laugh, and im failing. LOOOOOOOOOOOOL i rate you, son
                  What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                  The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                  No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Working...
                  X