Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AngryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    Don't forget Roko Ukic!
    I remember the excitement when Roko was drafted in the 2nd round. Was seen as a steal of a young, big (6'5"), international point guard, we could develop. So much for that...at least he (and Sonny Weems) netted us Amir Johnson. Still more value than we got for Hoffa.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

AngryRapsFan wrote: View Post
      Don't forget Roko Ukic!
      Next to Calderon, Ukic was Babcock's best acquisition :|

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
        i feel so dumb i know none of them, need to learn some raps history
        haha, not these ones you don't. Percy "Master P" Miller was a summer league player who already was a platinum hit rapper. The only reason he is in team lore is because we were the team bad enough that a rapper with no college game actually had a chance to make our team.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

i feel so dumb i know none of them, need to learn some raps history
          Rick Brunson is..................... jesus christ, i think i literally have absolutely no opinion of him whatsoever.... that's a first..

Quincy Douby is most famous for looking like Tupac's ugly step child, and having an epic unibrow..

Percy Miller is a rapper from NO, known as Master P... played for the Raptors in summer league once... also the father of the rapper Lil Romeo, who played ball with Demar Derozan at USC and is one of his close friends, and is now a spokesperson for some ghetto onine college

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            Next to Calderon, Ukic was Babcock's best acquisition :|
            I wonder what would have happened if the team had, as was Vince Carter's wish, hired Dr. J as GM.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
              Rick Brunson is..................... jesus christ, i think i literally have absolutely no opinion of him whatsoever.... that's a first..

Quincy Douby is most famous for looking like Tupac's ugly step child, and having an epic unibrow..

Percy Miller is a rapper from NO, known as Master P... played for the Raptors in summer league once... also the father of the rapper Lil Romeo, who played ball with Demar Derozan at USC and is one of his close friends, and is now a spokesperson for some ghetto onine college
              Wow, no kidding, eh?

Comment

LOOOOOL thanks, explained that soo much better than Wikipedia. hahaha tupacs ugly step child stopppppp this xD
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                  I wonder what would have happened if the team had, as was Vince Carter's wish, hired Dr. J as GM.
                  Had to google search this, and found an article that sums up the Raptors from the time they hired Babcock. This was written prior to the hiring (June 2004)....

"As one observer noted yesterday, the Raptors are conducting their GM search as if they're jogging backwards through the park. Yes, they may end up in the same location as they would if they were jogging forward, but they're going to take a little longer, trip over some rocks and twist some ankles."

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Basketball...02/483166.html

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                    haha, not these ones you don't. Percy "Master P" Miller was a summer league player who already was a platinum hit rapper. The only reason he is in team lore is because we were the team bad enough that a rapper with no college game actually had a chance to make our team.
                    lets get kevin hart as our back up point guard then
                    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

christ.... i damn near forgot he was ever a raptor until right now
                      I damn near forgot he even existed until now
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

i know who mo pete is im 14 i've never seen him play oh and im a girl
                        Ohh...in that case, just a heads up..we talk about boobies a lot...or that's just Heinz.
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                          Ohh...in that case, just a heads up..we talk about boobies a lot...or that's just Heinz.
                          loooool, ight, thanks xD
                          haha

Comment

i think anthony davis out did him in that category

Comment

i know who mo pete is im 14 i've never seen him play oh and im a girl
                              Omgggg someone younger than me. I never thought this would happen. Anyways welcome to the site. haha
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                                Omgggg someone younger than me. I never thought this would happen. Anyways welcome to the site. haha
                                loool i didnt know i would be the youngest. hahahaha thanks<3

Comment

Working...
                                X