Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBF wrote: View Post
    http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...e-Dating-Sites

Maybe, this will scare her away..then it gets back to being a sausage fest again..hahah..
    We need to bring that back to life. That was awesome haha

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      We need to bring that back to life. That was awesome haha
      If we bring that back..it's going to get really graphic.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Sam17 wrote: View Post
        Just looked through that thread. Heinz57 is hilarious lol
        Ya, Heinz has me topped. I can't compete with that kind of hilarious douche baggerness.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

If we bring that back..it's going to get really graphic.
          LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL stoppp thisss
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
            LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL stoppp thisss
            stoppp hwattt?

Comment

stoppp hwattt?
              you tryin to mock me hahahah.........no
              yall are too funny cant evenn get mad
              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

you tryin to mock me hahahah.........no
                yall are too funny cant evenn get mad
                depends...is it working?

Comment

Does anybody remember Pape Sow? or as Chuck called him: Snap Crackle n' Pop (because his name is pronounced like Pop)... I liked that guy, always cheered for him during garbage time.
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...e-Dating-Sites

Maybe, this will scare her away..then it gets back to being a sausage fest again..hahah..
                    Ahh christ that's gold. . It even ends with me drunk posting..

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                      Ahh christ that's gold. . It even ends with me drunk posting..
                      Everyone just got involved in that. Even Doc was talkin' bout whipping his dong out..

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                        i do. you may want to block me. it's fair to say i'll say something offensive and inappropriate.

although i've been tame lately.... my real life habits have taken a downturn due to some chick who won't go away and keeps calling me when i'm trying to nap because of her weird fascination with this mythical creature called "Ourrelationship" or something... i think it's a korean legend... like "Sobriety".
                        Someone should make a thread of top 10 Heinz posts of all time.(This should be on it)

Comment

Everyone just got involved in that. Even Doc was talkin' bout whipping his dong out..
                          Didn't Apollo warn us to stop or he'll lock it down?

Comment

lool you guys get warnings

Comment

lool you guys get warnings
                              Well he's one of the Admins here soo...

Comment

Puffer got all pissy and then we got told to tone it down. That's all I 'member

Comment

Working...
                                X